Episode Six

As Vegas finished the milk, he thanked Pete and was about to go but before he went, Pete stopped Vegas by sucking the milk off from the corner of his lips.

Pete licks his own mouth. Vegas is frozen in his place with his eyes wide open. It's so quick and sudden as he didn't expect it.

"Mmmm, so sweet." Pete says, licking his own mouth.

"Huh!?" Vegas comes out of his trance and blinks his eyes, not believing what's just happened.

He then ran to his bed and pretended to sleep, pulled the duvet all over him.

Pete follows him behind and lays down beside Vegas and hugs him tight from the back. He nuzzles in the crook of Vegas's neck and falls asleep.

Vegas held back his moan and was like 'oh god, plz save me. I can't.' He tried pushing Pete aside, turning to his side but got stuck seeing how adorable Pete is and admires the beauty.

He felt an urge to touch his chubby soft dimple cheeks and caressed it.Vegas felt relaxed and found himself smiling genuinely...his eyes travelled down to Pete's pouty lips, he couldn't resist and went near to kiss it.

"Achoo" Pete sneezed, drooling in his sleep.

A bubble comes out of Pete's nostrils and blasts make Vegas come back to his senses and leave to the balcony to smoke to calm himself down.

Whereas the other side, Pete turned back into a cat again and smiled. The night passes…

****

Next morning Vegas got ready for the office, had breakfast and was about to leave the mansion soon after he stored the food for Pete in his regular place.

"I'm also coming." Pete said, running into the entrance.

V: "What? No, you can't."

"NO!" Pete is now fuming in anger and continued

"You should take me or else I'll run away from here."

"But Pete I'm saying it for your good so stay here and not try to run away. You'll be lost."

"Na na na nna...u take me there, It's so boring here also, nowadays we hardly see each other.

I swear I will be a good one and won't disturb you." Pete pleads sadly, glueing on Vegas's body and playing with his shirt buttons…Pete runs his ears up and down, giving Vegas's a tickling hot feel and going weak on his knees.

"Fine, come with me." Vegas agreed before something else could happen.

"Huryyyyy....., thank you." Pete becomes happy.

V: "But you should only be in my cabin at my eyesight and be careful of not showing your true identity to others."

"Ok, let's go." Pete said excitedly jumping on Vegas's hip, he hugged his owner tight and smooched the side neck.

Vegas felt himself getting hard and it's poking at Pete's flat smooth abdomen. He sighed and got out of the mansion, the latter turned into a cat again and scrawled back around Vegas's neck and settled there.

"Meow"

****

After the two settled in the car, on their seats. Cat Pete jumps on to Vegas's lap and takes its human form…

Pete hugged Vegas and rested his head on Vegas's shoulder.

Vegas who is already hard as rock between his legs -be like 'WTF' and tried to push Pete away from him…asks him to go back to sit on his seat but Pete stayed stubborn and hugged him even more tighter, making Vegas go restless and lost control.

He grabbed Pete's neck and pushed him back on car steering, staring at his shimmery eyes…His rough fingers rub against Pete's soft plump lips in a slow yet sensual manner while the other hand slides down in Pete's shorts and grabs his ass.

"Ahhhhh" Pete moaned and the expression he was giving drove Vegas insane as his sexual tension went up on high levels. He is one inch away from slamming his lips on Pete's but…

*Ring...... Ring......*

Vegas phone rings, bringing his senses back. He lifts Pete to sit on the passenger seat and attends the call. Pete who waited for the kiss with his eyes closed, lips forwarded, got disappointed with what Vegas did and frowned.

Kinn: "Bro, where are you? Come quick, the dealers are waiting for you and getting angrier."

V: "Oh shit!"

Kinn: "Don't tell me you forgot."

V:"I'm coming." Vegas hung up the call and drove to his company without wasting any more time or bother.

****

After sometime the two reached the office, Vegas took Pete in and made him sit on the sofa inside his cabin then left to attend the meeting.

There he apologised for being late..the meeting proceeded and went well. Vegas felt relieved and went back to his cabin, he was shocked to see how messed up it was and in the middle of it, Cat Pete is sitting angrier.

When Vegas was about to lift him up, he didn't let him do so and started running all around his cabin but this time Vegas didn't bother to follow him. He ordered his servant to clean the mess and sat down on his chair…he started doing his paperwork as he had so much to finish. Pete sulks.

To be continued…