Which Way?

Zayn's POV:

You need to stop thinking about it. What's done, is done. That's all there is to it. But why did this have to happen to me... To her?

"RUN!" I hear Harry's voice echoing from a distance away. That couldn't be good.

I turned around and took in my surroundings. I had wondered off so much, I totally forgot where I was. Or what I was doing.

So, instead I jumped to conclusions and started going straight towards Harry's voice, maybe I could help him, some how?

I leaped forward, trusting my feet to catch me, and balance me out. But instead I fell straight into an object and we both fell directly to the ground. I rubbed my head, and stared at the person beside me. And could you guess who it was...? Amber.

"What the hell?! Are you just going to go around tripping me, now? Stop following me." I demanded trying to act as stern as possible.

She gulped, her eyes darting back and forth. "Listen Zayn. I know you hate me right now... But just listen. We need to get away from there. There are too many of them. And if we don't go now, then we won't go ever." She instructed.

I looked her up and down. "No, I don't have to listen to you." I paused noticing her worriedness throughout her body. "I mean, what about the rest of them? And what do you mean by: 'there are too many of them?'."

She shrugged. "Zombies. A lot of freakin' zombies. So, I'm just listening to Harry. He told us to run... Now I'm running. Are you coming with me?"

I looked back over the horizon. "But will they be okay?" I asked.

A smirk formed on her face. "Of course they will. They have the strongest people. I think we should get away now though, so we can meet up with them later."

"But what if they need our help? We should go back. We're a team." I stated.

Amber's eyes gleamed. "Okay, do whatever you want. Just don't come crawling back to me, when you're dead. I already have enough zombies on my hands." She told me.

My eyebrows pressed together. "So, you're just going to leave them... Us? I knew you were worthless." I muttered.

She cackled pulling my attention back to her. "Like I said, I'm just listening to Harry. If you want to live, you will come with me."

She stood up and reached her hand down to help me up.

"Are you sure they will be okay?" I asked one more time.

"Defiantly."

I sighed and let her help me to my feet. "Fine, I'll go with you. But you need me more than I need you. And this doesn't mean we are 'friends' either." I replied dusting myself off.

She rolled her eyes. "Zayn... We'll never be friends."

Zoey's POV:

 I heard Harry's scream. Both of us did. Was there anything we could do though? Where were they anyways. They didn't even bother to tell us.

 Liam jumped up and tugged me along, to follow him. "HARRY? BROOKE?" I screamed as my heart felt trapped in my chest. What could be happening to them right now?

Liam lead the way and motioned me to go with him to the edge of the forest. Hadn't they talked about the forest, some time? I didn't remember but that wasn't the problem right now.

"Stay close to me... You don't know what could be lurking in here." Liam warned pulling me into his chest.

I nodded slowly. "Harry... Brooke..."