↝Treating me as a friend, thats not what i want

The bright sun is out with a nice sunrise to start the day it's sunny yet slightly chilly.

Jay is up and picking out his clothes for another day of school, it's the early morning he just woke up about 20-ish minutes ago but he's gotta be ready for the day.

He grabs his dark blue jumper that Shelly said looked good on him a few weeks ago, he wants to look good for her, for some reason, it makes him feel good when she compliments his clothing choice, her opinions matter.

After getting changed, he checks the time and there's just enough time to eat a light breakfast before heading off to school.

<3

Jay gets off his bike when he arrives at the school gates looking around to see if he can spot the blonde chick.

Which he can't, yet.

Jay goes off to the side, so he's not in the way of people, to wait for Shelly so they can walk together, her company is nice, it makes his heart beat faster and his face gets blushy and warm all at once.

"Jay!"

He turns his head over to see the person who called him only to see the blonde girl he's been waiting for.

Her voice is so nice.

Shelly smiles and walks over to him, speed walking, she jumps slightly to hug him.

Her arms wrap around him which makes him get flustered but the warmness of her arms make him feel warm, yet again, his heart is pounding and by now his face is probably blushing.

The sun shines down making him squint his eyes but without thinking he wraps his arms around her waist (it feels natural to hug her back) his left hand resting on the small of her back just above her butt.

Suddenly, his hand squeezes gently and he feels where his hand is causing his eyes to widen.

Shelly feels his hand placement and blushes "Jay.. your hand"

Jay was about to move his hand not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

"Don't. Keep your hand there."

He blushes more and stops his train of thoughts of moving his hand.

"If you're so sure.."

The hug is nice, it's been a while since he last hugged someone.

A light breeze of wind passes them which
blows Shelly's hair out of her pale face.

Then, Shelly unwraps her arms from around him but keeping her hands set on his shoulders with a pretty smile a shine on her lips from her pink lipgloss.

"Come on, let's get to class." Jay pats her shoulder then take it off (already missing the softness of her skin) and puts his bike away locking it up so it doesn't get stolen.

Shelly looks at him feeling confused since yesterday they had a fun time hanging out where he flirted.. or at least showed some romantic interest in her but it's just gone now?

Was it an act since Dom randomly showed up and it flustered him.

Jay looks at her an eyebrow raised "Coming?"

Shelly nods trailing behind him having an urge to hold his hand or his wrist, if he's not comfortable with hand holding, but resits it.

The walk to class is quiet besides the chatter of other students.

Jay feels the vibe between him and Shelly is different, has he done something wrong?

Maybe he should invite her out again, it's fun spending time with her especially to see her pretty face blush.

Jay breaks the silence gently nudging his elbow into her side "So.. do you wanna hang out again later?"

So she was overthinking, he does still have a romantic interest in her, thank gosh.

Shelly feels her heart beat pick up feeling happy, yay! He wants to hang out with her again, this is the best thing ever!

Shelly nods happily a big, beaming smile on her pale face "yeah!" Her cheeks blush a deeper red.

Jay slightly smiles the sight of her happy makes him feel happy, she's cute.

"You're like an excited puppy whenever I talk to you."