-1-

"Sis!" The whole Delacroix's house could hear the voice of Silver's few-minutes-older twin brother.

"What do you want?" Blonde girl raised her gaze and looked at her twin standing in front of her door. "Again?" She added. Day like everyday Jamie was in completely mess right before meeting with Weasley family on the train station.

"Have you seen my tie?"

"Your tie?" Silver asked to tease him. He immediately rolled his eyes and said through gritted teeth and with fake smile.

"Yes. My tie." He narrowed his eyes with frustration. "Red one. More like Gryffindor, less like Hufflepuff."

"Ooo... This tie... Let me think..." She sat more straighter. "Red one. More like Gryffindor, less like Hufflepuff..." Girl stopped and looked at him. "Francesca."

"Francesca." He asked a little bit confused. "What Francesca?"

"Or that was Monica? Sylvia?" Silver said with wilder smile. After a while he finally understood her illusion. "One of them definitely-"

"Screw you Silver." He gasped and left room with a slam of the door.

"Definitely was wearing your tie when she was leaving!" Silver shouted to him. "I love you too!" And laughed under her breath. After a few seconds she shouted once again. "Look at the patio!"

His mumbling as his reaction on her words was heard even through the closed door. Silver still was sitting on her bed and with proudly smile she was waiting for the best part of every conversation with Jamie - silence. Silence meant that she was right.

Witch with smile on her face got up from bed. She took her wand and hid it in her cossack and with leaving all her things in her room, she went downstairs to say goodbye to parents.

Jamie was already waiting for her. With strange energy he changed his weight on his feet next to the front door. He looked like he wanted to say something, but his mother was faster than him.

"Oh honey..." The girl heard sound of Kendria's voice. Quickly right after that, a little bit smaller woman than Silver and leaned closer to her, as she wanted to hug her, whispering in her ear. "Did they appear again?" Her mother moved away, waiting for Silver's response. Blonde girl looked down, thus giving her an answer. Kendria put her hand on girl's cheek and quickly took it away, fixing her collar. "You look so tired." Woman changed the subject.

"Thanks Mom and... I'm alright." Silver said, looking with terrified expression at her brother. When Jamie noticed her annoyed, he started to laugh noiselessly. She pursed her lips taking a step closer to Jamie, thus running away from her mother.

"Sixth year." She said more to herself. "My Merlin... Can you believe that Elmer?" The woman looked at her husband.

He quickly raised his gaze and with an imperceptible nod, he looked again to his newspaper. "Yeah... Unbelievable." His voice wasn't convincing, but everyone ignored that.

"When I and your father were in-"

"We know!" Siblings said simultaneously. "You have said that a thousand times." Blonde girl announced.

"Fine, fine..." The woman looked down and then up. "I'm gonna miss you." Kendria smiled and hugged her children, then she kissed them on their cheeks, leaving wet spot. The twins immediately wiped their face.

"Mom!" Jamie said with disgust. Woman smirked and took a step back. "Okay then my sweethearts... go before I'll start crying." With a deep breath, she closed her eyes and improved her apron. Silver and Jamie looked at each other and left the house, before Kendria opened her eyes.