-2-

It wasn't a surprise that everyone was happy that they are again here.

Hogwarts was a magical place - literally and figuratively. The way it looked, the way it felt in bones, the way it just be.

Silver opened the door from her dorm. Fresh air with this specific smell of fresh rose hit her nose.

"You came!" Yelled Sissy. "You supposed to be here three hours ago!" Black hair girl stepped aside from her bed and ran to witch. She hugged her. Sissy was a little bit shorter than Silver so she hit her with hers hair.

"If you want to blame someone, blame Fred and George." Blonde said fixing her uniform. "They took my suitcase and started to play with it by magic. I literally had to beg them to stop."

Both of them laughed. Sissy without a word after hearing about Weasleys took Silver's hand and went with her to their spot in room. "Sit." She pointed at the window with pillows on windowsill. Black hair sat and waited for her friend.

"I don't wanna hear it Sissy." Silver knew what black hair wants to say to her. Every time when Delacroix mentions Weasley's brothers, Sissy's telling her about things that she doesn't want to see and hear.

"But they like you. Both of them." She grabbed Silver's hand and pulled her to windowsill.

"And I like them too." Sissy narrowed her eyes. "But not in that way. Plus Jamie would never-"

"Don't Jamie me here." She cut her sentence.

Silver didn't say anything else, just rolled her eyes. She stood up and took her suitcase from the door threshold. All the way Sissy was looking at her. Of course she wanted to say something more but she knew how Silver would react.

With flick of a wand, Delacroix unpacked everything. All of her blouse were perfect stacked, shirts and dresses were hung on the rack, pants were laying next to skirts, and the rest of her things were hidden in the drawer and lockers next to her bed.

First-day ceremony started a few hours after everyone was unpacked in theirs dorm.

Silver with Sissy sat in the Hufflepuff's table. It was the first time when she saw everybody since the last day of their fifth year... and no one has really changed. Same faces, same haircuts, same personality. Was it good? Maybe. Was it expected? For sure.

Before Dumbledore entered the Great Hall, Delacroix's twin looked around. She wanted to see if everyone she knows is still here - in Hogwarts - especially after what happened on Quidditch World Cup.

Out of habit she looked at the first table on the right from teacher's table.

Gryffindor's table like always was loud and alive - in particular next to her brother and Weasley's twin who were trying to sell new, just invented candies. It was almost their tradition to look how second year are killing themselves for new and cheaper product. Next to them - Harry, Ron and Hermione were talking about appearing the Dark Mark on the sky and rest of Gryffindors or were talking about holidays and how they spend it or pretended to not listening what Harry said.

Slytherin's table was doing the same thing but in their conversation, the name Dark Lord was mentioned so much often. Especially from Malfoy's mouth who was fascinated by that fact.

And in the end - Ravenclaw's table - holiday was main topic.

When Silver was looking at them, her eyes stopped on Cho Chang, who was looking at Harry and giggling with her friends. When she noticed that Delacroix was looking at her, she looked down, without even thinking, more like an instinct, looked at Cedric who was sitting on the other side of Hufflepuff's table and then at her plate.

Silver smiled under her nose. She knew exactly that Cho was afraid of her. With that thought she looked at the side where were sitting her best friend - Cedric. She didn't see him for a long time. During the holidays, they were more writing to each other than seeing, only because of the distance between them.

She was surprised but Cedric didn't even look at her.

"He probably is stressed cause of the Dark Mark." Sissy was trying to make her feel better. Silver raised her eyes on her and smiled softly. She wanted to response but she didn't make it.

"Welcome Students!" Said Dumbledore opening whole ceremony.

It was more official than usual. All of the teachers wore elegant uniforms - not normal uniforms like always - and the Headmaster wore his brand new complete that no one has seen before. "Now we're all settled in and sorted I'd like to make an announcement."

Silver felt it again. This weird feeling that she felt with her last vision.

"This castle will not only be your home this year..." Everyone looked at each other. "but home to some very special guests as well." All of students was trying to listen Dumbledore but in meanwhile Mr. Filch was running to Albus, making confused atmosphere. "You see, Hogwarts has been chosen..."

Flich stopped beside Headmaster and started to saying something into Dumbledore's ear. In the same time students started to whispering among themselves. When Flich finished, he ran away in his strange run and Dumbledore was continuing. "So, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event, the Triwizard Tournament."

Feeling stopped. It was it. Triwizard Tournament.

The Great Hall started to be loud and excited but Silver like always had a bad feeling about that. She looked uncontrollably at her's brother and his friends.

"Now for those of you do not know, the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. For each school a single student is selected to compete."

Sissy noticed worried at Silver's face and touched her hand. "Everything's alright?" Silver looked at her and nodded. She didn't want to talk about it and tell her best friend that she has visions. No one knows besides her mom and right now it's not a good time to tell Sissy about that.

"Let me be clear. If chosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint-hearted." Dumbledore immediately smiled. "But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of magic and their Headmistress Madame Maxime."

Main doors opened and to the Great Hall entered girls. They started to walk with silky way and at the end of their walk, girls used magic and created butterflies. Right after them, walked a half-breed woman who was even taller than Hagrid. Dumbledore ran to her and grabbed her hand. He walked her to center of the Great Hall.

Everyone started to cheer and clapping to the  Beauxbatons' ladies - especially men.

Dumbledore kissed Madame Maxime's hand and went back to his place. "And now our friends from the North. Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and the Headmaster Igor Karkaroff."

Students' eyes looked again at the main doors. To the Great Hall entered strong and well-build men whose with warriors' music came inside.

Silver's eyes stopped at the man who was walking in front of their headmaster.

"Isn't it Victor Krum?" Said Cornelia Fochella. She almost stood up and fainted when she saw him.

"Victor Krum?" Delacroix asked. "Who's that?" She felt like almost every person in that table or even in the Great Hall looked at her.

"You don't know who Victor Krum is?" Sissy shook her head with disbelief. "I'm sure that Jamie was talking about him all the time. He was in Seeker for the Bulgarian National Quidditch team."

"I have stopped listening Jamie after his first word about Quidditch." Witch smiled to her friend and looked again at Victor who with aggressive walk looked at her.

"He just looked at you!" Cornelia said with jealousy tone. "Why is it always you?"