-3-

When everyone ate the dinner it was time to another announcement. This time Dumbledore said and in the same time showed everyone the most important part of Triwizard Tournament - the Goblet of Fire.

Because of circumstances in this year Ministry decided that Triwizard Tournament will be age limited. Only students over 17 years old could participate in the tournament. Of course it seemed very suspicious. Dumbledore said that age limit is because of the last few tournaments where students died during tasks. Some students agreed with the headmaster, but most of them believed that age limits were because of the Dark Mark which appeared on the Quidditch World Cup.

When Silver heard about that her eyes turned at Gryffindor's table. She saw Fred and George who were clearly mad at Dumbledore - even if it wasn't his fault - because if the Triwizard Tournament would be a few months later they could put their name in the goblet. Similar situation was with Jamie. Delacroix's twin was angry, because his ego and pride was telling him that he would easy win with Beauxbatons and Durmstrang school.

"Do you hear me Silver?" She shook her head with confusion after hearing Sissy's voice.

"What?" Silver said, turning her gaze at her. In that moment she noticed that ceremony has ended.

"Who do you think will win?" Answered at her question Francesca. "I think it may be Angelina Johnson. Just look at her." Silver looked at her, just like Francesca said. Black girl was really confident about her participation in this tournament. "Oh! Or Cedric!" She said.

Silver hearing this narrowed her eyes. Once again she felt this weird feeling in her stomach but this time so much stronger. Blonde girl realized that her last vision is close to fulfill.

"I don't think that he will want to take a part of it." Silver said trying to stay confident, but she knew that Cedric will do it. She knew him too well.

"Oh please Silver. He is Cedric Diggory. Of course he wants to take a part of that. I can bet my wand that he will put his name into the goblet."

Silver didn't say anything more.

The day has passed and all of the Hogwarts was living with the Triwizard Tournament. Students were thinking who will put their name in the Goblet of Fire and who's gonna be a chosen one. It looked like those two days will be the most important since whole decades.

When the night has come, all of the students went to their dormitories and then to their rooms.

"What's going on Silver?" Silver was brushing her hair when she heard Sissy's voice once again. "Why aren't you excited about the Triwizard Tournament?"

"I..." She started to think about any excuse. "It's just a show of power. Long battle between Hogwarts and the rest of them."

In the reflection she saw how Sissy narrowed her eyebrows. Girl rolled her eyes clearly didn't believe in Delacroix's words and fixed her bed before she sat on them.

"You are lying!" Black hair said melodious. "We are best friends Silver. Tell me what's wrong." Blonde girl wanted to say something but Sissy added. "What really is wrong." Silver turned and looked at her. "Please."

She didn't know if it was a good idea to tell that Sissy. It wasn't a secret for sure, but she didn't feel a need to tell anyone about her feelings. Of course besides her mom.