Spoiled Rotten

"Oh, you two are adorable!" Lucile cooed as she took Rider and Anya's hands in her own, "I'm Lucile, but you can both call me Nonna."

"Oh- uh...hi, I'm Anya." Anya looked a little timid at the new face in her life, "And this is Rider."

"It's nice to meet you, Nonna!" Rider's tail wagged, and there was a bright smile on his face, "So you're Angel Dust's mom?"

"That I am! I can't wait to get to know you two better!"

"Aw, look at them~" Angel chuckled, looking between the kids and his mother, "She looks so excited to meet them."

"Who wouldn't be? They're good kids." Alastor said, putting his hand over Angel's, "And she has her amazing son in her life again. Who wouldn't be happy about that?"A sly smirk crossed Alastor's face when he saw Angel turn to hide the dusting of pink that started to spread across his cheeks.

"You always try to make me blush." Angel said with a small laugh.

"How could I not? You're adorable when you're flustered."

"Oh stop-" Angel's voice failed when he heard what his mother was saying to the children.

"You know, why don't I take you both out for some ice cream tomorrow? I can take you both to get some toys and candy too~"

"Alright!" Rider exclaimed, bouncing on the balls of his feet with excitement.

"Oh Dad, Pa, can we go? Pleeeease?" Anya asked with big, hopeful eyes, "I promise I'll be good!"

"Uh-" Angel looked over at Alastor, then at Charlie and Vaggie, who were sitting not too far away from him and Alastor, "What do you guys think?"

"I don't see why not-" Charlie muttered, rubbing the back of her neck.

"I'm not dealing with the sugar high." Vaggie retorted.

"...just as long as they aren't out too late." Alastor finally answered.

"Sure Ma-" Angel tried not to giggle at the face Alastor was making, hiding his smile behind his hand.

"Yaaayyy!" Anya and Rider called out together, running off to go ask Lucile loads of questions about their trip, and questions about Lucile herself.

"Oh nooooo-" Alastor groaned, sinking into his seat a bit, "They're going to come back bouncing off of the walls."

"Score 1, Grandma." Angel said with a chuckle, "Let's see how this goes."