Heyo

Heyyyy! It's the author here, and I just got a few things to say.

1. I'm ending this story.

You might be thinking oh noooo, but I wanna know what happens! Don't worry! I'm ending the story so I can do a rewrite.

2. I'll be starting the rewrite after the official show airs on Prime.

Now that Hazbin is getting a show, I wanna be able to use the actual lore from the show, so you can expect the rewrite sometime in January. I've improved a lot in my writing and I can't wait to show you guys an even better line of fanfics.

3. I'm gonna start an update schedule and COMMIT TO IT!!!

You guys who've read my works from awhile know my updates schedule has never been solid, just whenever I remember to post I guess, but I don't wanna post a single chapter and disappear for months on end. I'll be shooting to post a chapter every week, but if I can't do that, then it'll be every other week.

4. I plan on posting original stories that I've written.

I've done this in the past, but always chicken out and never finish the stories, but this time I'm committing to finally getting a whole original story done. I also plan on sticking to the same schedule for my original stories.

Lastly, thank you for the support and love. Reading your comments always make me smile and I wanna give back for all the love you guys have given me. You guys are all awesome, and I can't wait to share my future projects with you, because I assure you that there aren't just fanfics and stories coming in the future. I've got loads of ideas, both fandom stuff and original ideas that I wanna do.

See you in January!