Chapter #01

Golden Dragon of Power ~

Ryujin the deputy boss of the Dragon clan had felt a power surge unknown to many that's why he was interested to see who tried to summon him ~...

"Who summons the mighty Ryujin I would like to know?". He saw a young man in a Shinobi outfit holding three sword and a lightsaber as his back up.
"I did btw Naruto-Hyoudou-Gojo-Hitsugaya-Von Einzbern let's get along pretty well."
He bowed to him saying.. "I'm your servant sir tell me what you want me to do." Says the dragon.. "Take your sandals off you're standing on holy ground." He commanded and he nods.

"So the Chosen One's arrived this could be fascinating.'' Says the deputy boss. "What power I feel if I would fight him.. it's going to be one hell of a match.'' He added to his train of thoughts. His swords were Kitetsu..Enma and Ryoma.

Plus he has a Jedi Sword from his master.. he never thought that he would have met someone as strong as Naruto so he's happy to serve him.

Naruto-Hyoudou-Gojo-Hitsugaya-Von Einzbern's POV ~

"Omoshiroi with these swords I can slash anything.'' He thought as he cut through straw as if it's paper. "Hey Ryujin can I sign the summoning contract later I want to train first."
Says Naruto-sama and he bowed down in agreement."Hai.. Naruto-sama..'' he said as he saw how deadly those blades were. "If he was a Demon Slayer he could defeat Muzan easily.'' He thought as he gulps at how fluid he cuts. And after he trained he cut a bit of skin in his thumb and signed the contract. "There you go Ryujin hope to see you once again.'' And he was smiling like a kid given a bunch of chocolates. "With pleasure my Lord.''