Chapter#02: Own Compound and Harem ~

Author's POV~

I'm going to make this into two parts this might be short but at least I updated. Without any delay let's go.

Naruto-Hyoudou-Gojo-Hitsugaya-Von Einzbern's POV~

"Well time to create my own clan castle 🏯 and start decorating it with strong and decent defenses ~"

"Ikouzo~ Banbutsu Souzou (*Creation of All Things*) and done very fascinating this would be perfect for my own clan and strengthen my allegiance to my former family who didn't betrayed me but didn't acknowledged me either. It doesn't matter if they're not acknowledging me because I know I can whoop their stupid monkey asses without even trying~" Says Naruto to himself.

"Naruto-sama how are you doing by now ~??'' asked one of his soon to be harem members Sakura-Haruno-Yoshikawa-Namikaze and a member of his strongest peerage. "Just finished designing our own mansion and clan compound ~you liked it? Lady Haruno? ~'' asked him about it and she was floored.

"I liked it you asked me not like it but I loved it this is so amazing it's like we're a Japanese royalty who came from Yamato Era.~" Says her clearly amazed by how he did it. ''Oh and don't forget my mark my love okay.~''
She reminded him about it and he nods. ''Noted anyone who earns my respect deserve the mark of the Golden Dragon ~''. Says Naruto-Hyoudou-Gojo-Hitsugaya-Von Einzbern.

Sakura-Haruno-Yoshikawa-Namikaze's mini Pov~

"This compound is a marvelous sight I feel like we went back to the time of the samurai era and the koi carps are very beautiful I'm sure anyone would love to visit the house of Naruto-Hyoudou-Gojo-Hitsugaya-Von Einzbern without any doubt.~''

That's all for now ~