Chapter #03: Naruto-Hyoudou-Gojo-Hitsugaya-Von Einzbern's Power

No one's POV~

I am going to update this for y'all and hope you're going to enjoy. Without any further ado let's get into it.

Naruto-Hyoudou-Gojo-Hitsugaya-Von Einzbern's POV~

"Mom , Dad, I'm willing to entertain you in my compound and my guards would let you in just say that you're my former family and they're gonna understood and btw it would take time for me to give you my trust so be sure to earn it.~" Says Naruto and everyone was glad that he's willing to give them a chance in mending their relationship. "Naruto-kun we promise we won't break your trust and hope your sisters would see your soon-to-be harem members.. plus we hope to meet them too." Says Kushina. That made him frown a bit but he held it in and composed himself. "I'd rather call them as "Himes" and "mates" not as "harem members" not to disrespect you but that's not how I roll.'' says Naruto-Hyoudou-Gojo-Hitsugaya-Von Einzbern and it got them inside shock but it made them smile.

"Well good luck with that and are you planning to enter the academy soon enough..big brother?" Asked Menma.
"Yes Menma-chan you're going to see your nii-san there but in the academy call me not Naruto but you can call Yuzuke because that's my name they're used to call me.."
*Pointing to his friends (*excluding Sasg-I mean Sasuke*) and they understood*

"Sure Yuzuke-san but here it nii-san ~" says Naruko and he ruffled her hair. "I'm envious of your red-hair honestly and btw my father made it white but it's fine for me~''. Says Naruto-Hyoudou-Gojo-Hitsugaya-Von Einzbern. "But why did you changed your surname who trained you?" Asked Jiraiya.. "My father-figure in Gojo Satoru and a mother-figure in Irisviel Von Einzbern also two ancestors of whom you're quite familiar.. the 10th captain of Gotei 13 Toshiro Hitsugaya and then the captain of 5th squad and first to master Full-brain Shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki also Son Gokou and Prince Vegeta of the planet Vegeta then Issei Hyoudou a former descendant of Genryusai Shikenguni Yamamoto. Then Natsu Dragneel younger brother of the Dark Mage Zeref Dragneel and the strongest magician there is. " Everyone was jaw dropping because they're legends and Kushina plus Minato knows Toshiro and Ichigo.

"Yuzuke-kun those guys were legendary Gojo Satoru is the strongest man in the world he can be even identified as  Kakashi's long lost brother and damn not to mention Irisviel Von Einzbern-Lucifuge the "White-haired Queen of Annihilation" older sister to Grayfia Lucifuge the "Silver-haired Queen of Annihilation" " says Jiraiya.
"Damn my ancestor Hiroaki Hitsugaya the strongest  Zanjutsu user and not gonna lie.. Hitsugaya was a clan related to us but distant.'' says Minato.
"Mom don't you have Kurosaki blood in you!?!?'' asked Naruto.
And she nods.. "Does that mean.. this Ichigo is our grandfather? " Asked Natsumi.. ''Not necessarily but rather distant cousin..but I didn't know he became a captain since his reishi is gone after that big climatic battle against Sosuke Aizen his spiritual power is siphoned in his "Final Getsuga Tensho~" and it destroyed his spiritual circulatory system."
Says Kushina UzuKaze. "Natsu Dragneel the "Dragon Slayer" sheesh that's scary no wonder and to think Issei-san is still alive after all this time."  Says Tsunade Senju and Orochimaru was wide-eyed at what he learned.. "Son Gokou huh that's awesome because he's the first to achieve "Mastered Ultra Instinct '' and Vegeta who mastered ''Ultra-Ego'' this is a must.." saying Orochimaru after seeing how powerful he is.  "Yuzuke can we see your house for once.'' asked Kushina and he agreed.. ''Lord Yuzuke you're back who are you what's your relationship with Lord Yuzuke?'' asked one of the guards.

"Easy there Arashi they're my former family please let them enter." And he obliged.. "Right this way Lord Fourth and Lady Kushina welcome to Young Lord Yuzuke's humble abode.. '' they're amazed because it's like those what they see in Japanese movies. ''Very neat and well-organized how are you able to do it...'' asked Naruko.

"Simple it Kage-bunshin-no-jutsu~ it's also powerful for "photographic memory" however I trained hard a lot for "muscle memory'' and a perfect way for cardiovascular exercise..'' Says Naruto. And they remembered that he showed them the jutsu after the handicapped match which he won. And to think that he even achieved chakra control to the point he could fly only '' Ryotenbin-no-Ohnoki'' or  "Ohnoki the Fence sitter" can have advanced chakra control to fly high up to the heaven.  The sisters were envious but at the same time proud that he still consider them as family even if they're not worthy of it.