Fire

Matt had been tied up again Sylvie was in a lot of pain she guess she had a broken leg but also a broken arm from being beaten.

As night was falling Matt And Sylvie were determined to make it our alive so they had to come up with some sort of plan lucky for them they guys had gone to sleep.

"Sylvie why don't you sleep while I figure out a plan your hurt" Matt said

"No I fine well maybe apart from a broken leg and arm and maybe a few broken ribs" Sylvie said

"Sleep you'll feel better I keep watch" Matt said

Back at 51

Everyone couldn't sleep they too worried about Matt and Sylvie they just hoped they were alive and unhurt.

Hope was the only they had right now CPD was our looking for them they knew who the gang were but why kidnap Matt and Sylvie.

The next morning the Warehouse

Sylvie had been in and out of sleep all night most due to pain she was in she fell back to sleep hey she heard Matt voice.

"Sylvie wake up fire" Matt said

"Oh god we need to get out of her how do we get if these ties" Sylvie said

"Look for a sharp object" Matt said

"Hang on mine are not two tight I think I slide my hand through" Sylvie said

Sylvie was able to slide her hand though and then she crawled over to the window to smash some glass to release Matt, knowing full well she's probably done more damage to her leg.

The smoke was getting thicker and making harder for Matt and Sylvie to breathe Ryan and Felix caught them trying to escape.

"Your not going anywhere or she dies"Ryan said

"Right that it" Matt said

Matt grabbed the gun out of Ryan and had a fight with him Matt and Sylvie had no idea 51 were on there way to warehouse.

After Matt had taken down the ringer leader Sylvie was pretty much unconscious now the smoke had overwhelmed her Matt picked her up bridal style and carried her out.

Matt mange to hide them in a alleyway thankfully 51 was on the scene and Stella saw Sylvie and Matt.

"Oh thank god are you both okay" Stella asked

"I'm okay but I pulled Sylvie out of there ans worse then me" Matt said

"Chief we Need a backboard and C-collar over here" Stella said

Matt watched as Violet loaded Sylvie onto the backboard they loaded into 61 Matt when with her after Violet got him on oxygen.

When they arrived at Med Sylvie was handed off to Dr Halstead and Matt was handed of to Dr Manning to get checked out he had minor smoke inhalation injury Sylvie on the hand had a broken leg which she had made worse by putting weight on it a broken arm and several broken ribs.

After a couple of hours on oxygen Matt join Sylvie in the ICU she would have to stay in hospital for a few days.