CHAPTER 25

“Babe!!” Taehyung entered the room and met Lisa packing her bags in a hurry. He approached her and held her hand. Lisa who was scared, flung his hand away and continued to pack.

“What are you doing? please stop” he said, struggling with her. They continued to struggle until he grabbed both her arms and held them as tightly as he could. Lisa couldn’t get free.

“Let me go. I have to go!” She cried, breathing heavily as a result of all the struggling.

“Did Tiller contact you?” Taehyung asked, annoyed by her behavior. Lisa bit down her lip.

“Lisa, what exactly do you take me for? Did you think I would sell you off to Jungkook?” He asked, letting her hand go and grabbing her waist swiftly. She squirmed in his arms.

“You’re loyal to him” she whispered, sniffing back her tears.

“You’ve been his friend since he was a boy, why would you betray him for me? A girl you barely know” she complained, tears flowing down her cheeks.

Taehyung sighed, he wiped her tears with his finger and hugged her head to his chest.

“I love you Lisa, and I would never let anything or anyone hurt you, including Jungkook. Yes, we’ve been friends for a long time and I know he would never hurt me, even if he does, then I will know he never deserved my friendship” Taehyung explained and kissed her hair.

“Listen babe” he pulled her away from his chest and cupped her cheeks in his hands.

“Jungkook doesn’t know you’re here. You have to get going. You have to get to a safe place” he said and she nodded, sniffing back her tears.

“I promise I will find you once all this is over” he peered into her eyes and she gave him a weak smile.

“I will find you, marry you, make love to you and get you pregnant” he smiled and she chuckled.

“I love you”

“I love you too”

Taehyung helped her to pack her bags and sent her off. Lisa couldn’t go back to Tiller’s house because that’s the first place Jungkook would look, so she had to take the next available flight to Jeju island, where they grew up.

An hour after Lisa left, Jungkook arrived at Taehyung’s house and met him with Jennie, still playing board games.

“Taehyung..”

“Jennie, go upstairs and watch TV” Taehyung said to Jennie and she ran upstairs happily.

“Where is Lisa?” Jungkook asked, his eyes scanned the house and it was obvious that he was angry.

“I don’t know”

“Taehyumg. I want to be sure that you’re not lying to me” he growled at him.

“Affirmative. I’m not lying” Taehyung put on a straight face and Jungkook nodded.

“Alright. But you have to get a babysitter for Jennie, you’re coming with me. I must find that bastard and kill him. I made a terrible mistake by letting him live for that long” Jungkook complained.