ch 11. ☎️ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ

saturday, hawkins indiana, 11:28 pm.

Mikes back hit the bed. He was finally alone, he enjoyed spending his time with Will but now that he wasn't he took the time to think.

Why was I acting like that around Will? I never have. Every time I looked at him my stomach started to feel weird. Oh my god do I have a condition that makes me get period cramps? No, that's stupid Mike.

You never felt like this when you look at anyone else so why is it happening with Will!? I know for a fact i'm not sick, so what is it..?

Mike sucked his teeth and groaned, covering his face. He thought of something and instantly shot up and frantically started looking for his phone.

Once he found it he unlocked it and went to google. He tapped the search button and started typing the words, "why does my stomach feel weird when i look at my best friend"

The first thing he saw was, "Why do I get butterflies in my stomach for my friend?" Mike furrowed his eyebrows,

What the fuck does that mean? Butterflies? As in the insect!? What the fuck down that have to do with what I feel?

Mike looked at the words under it and started reading. The sentence was cut short so he clicked on the link that said 'More'

Mike started to read the big paragraph, he stumbled across the words, "increased levels of the substance norepinephrine."

Yeah, no. I'm not reading this. Finding another answer.

He exited the website and went back to the previous screen. He tapped on a drop down question and read the first three words, "You are nervous." Mike rolled his eyes.

"Yeah no shit."The ravenette boy mumbled and continued reading.

After a few minutes of reading he just sighed, he hasn't gotten a word they have said. He looked back at his phone and looked at the last question. He tapped on it and started to read the words.

"That's your body's way of telling you that you really like that person."

Mike blinked after those first few words were read. What.

The ravenette dropped his phone on the bed and rubbed his eyes, picking his phone up again to look at it, the words were still same.

Mike put his phone down and put his hands up to his eyes. "Nonononononono! I don't like Will! I mean I do but not like that! I can't like him, i'm not gay. I'm not gay, I'm not gay."

The curly headed boy dragged himself out of bed and went downstairs, "I can't like Will, he's my best friend for fucks sake. Google doesn't know what it's talking about." He thought as he opened the fridge and grabbed juice out of the fridge.

He poured some into a cup and sat on the counter, he ran a hand through his hair and sighed, "I don't like Will, I can't like Will. The internet is stupid anyways." Mike mumbled as he brought the cup up to his lips, stopping when he heard a sound coke from his parents room.

He shrugged and didn't mind it and drank his juice. Mike put the note empty cup down and rubbed his eyes as he westerly washed the cup.

Mike walked back up to his room and closed his door behind himself. "God dammit," He muttered and sat back on his bed, picking his phone up.

He decided to call Will to see what happened, if he didn't get that weird ticklish feeling in his stomach again, it was confirmed that he didn't like Will. If he did, Mike didn't think about that.

Mike went to Wills contact and started to text,

direct messages , LOVELY BOY⭐️

hii bowling ball

hihi michael

im boredd

damn
that's crazy
byebye.

BRO STIP.

stop*

stop it

ok

can we facetime?

sue
sure

okay!

Mike got a call instantly and he picked it up. When the screen loaded he saw Will in his kitchen.

Mike looked at the mole above Will's lips then looked down a bit, he got the weird feeling again.

Will went to his room and lit the candle on his nightstand and turned back to the phone. "What's up Wheeler?" Will picked his phone back up and lightly smiled.

Mikes face heated jump and he scratched his head, "Nothing, I just got bored." He quickly came up with an excuse.

I'm not bored, I just wanted to prove I didn't like you. Why do I still feel that butterfly thingy in my stomach?

"Okay, well. Talk to me about something." Will chuckled, Mike smiled a bit without realizing and found something to talk about with the Byers boy.

He then forgot why he called Will since they were just giggling about random things Will had said,

They both had got a message from the party's group chat and went to it.

group chat , CLOWN ASS BITCHES 🌚

copper-coin 🪙
is anyone awake..?

copper-coin 🪙
hello? please answer.

ginger 👩‍🦯
what's up copper coin?

copper-coin 🪙
*one attachment sent*

lucaspucas
DUDE WHATTHEGUCK

ginger 👩‍🦯
oh my god..?

WHAT THE FUCK?

bowlingball
penny.?

...

this is the load update for this book before i stop updating for a while so, YUH