ch 25. 🏫 ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉᵃʳᶜʰ

monday, hawkins indiana, 8:26 am

"No luck?" Lucas questioned as he walked with Mike to their lockers. Mike shook his head while looking down, "Max and El helped right?"

"Only on thursday, they got sick and couldn't come. They're still sick." Mike muttered as they got to their lockers where Dustin was waiting for them.

"Hey, any luck?" Dustin pushed himself off the locker, his arms were crossed with a worried expression plastered on his face. The two boys shook their heads and did their locker codes. "Where's Max and El?"

"Sick." Lucas said since Mike didn't talk. Dustin groaned a bit and grabbed his bag off his shoe. "Mike you good?" Lucas asked, looking over at him.

"Just great, Lucas." Mike closed his locker as the bell rang. The ravenette walked away off to first period. Lucas and Dustin looked at each other.

"We need to find Will." They both agreed on it and walked away after grabbing their things from their lockers.

- ꒰🔪꒱˚

monday, hawkins indiana. 12:22 pm.

At lunch the party was sitting at their regular table. Mike was the only one not talking, he was in his own world, picking at the food.

"Okay so- where did you guys check?" Lucas asked the girls since Mike wasn't paying attention to what they were talking about.

"We checked that park he used to go to, the arcade, the mall, his neighbors house, castle byers," El listed the rest of the places they went to.

"Did you check that abandoned school behind the shed?" Dustin looked at the girls, who shook their heads.

"It started raining then me and Max got sick so we weren't able to." El explained. She then looked over at Mike who was still picking at his food.

"And I don't think Mike wanted to go in there alone." El added and turned back to Lucas and Dustin.

Dustin looked at Mike and waved a hand in front of his face to get him to focus, it didn't work. "We'll all go to the abandoned school today after school to find Will."

Mike snapped his head up, "What? Sorry I wasn't listening you said something about Will?"

"Now you pay attention when the conversation is done?" Max turned over to the ravenette who was now glaring at her.

"Yes, Max. If I hear the name Will i'm gonna start listening. You know that." Mike rolled his eyes, the bell rang loudly, signaling to everyone in the room that lunch was over.

Mike got up and put his tray of food in the trash and put the tray back before walking away, leaving the party in the cafeteria.

- ꒰🔪꒱˚

monday, hawkins indiana. 2:32 pm.

The five teens left the school and they started walking to the abandoned school after informing Mike what they were doing.

It was pretty cold outside so they all had sweaters on. Only El brought a flashlight because she normally always carried one, unlike the rest of them.

"Hey, Mike." Max slid back to talk to him for a second, Mike looked up from his shoes and up at Max.

"Yeah what's up?" Mike questioned,

"How long have you and Will been dating?" The redhead grinned, Mike barley talked about the subject since he told her and El.

"Uhm, A couple weeks ago on a Thursday in the school bathroom." Mike responded, Max grinned.

"What we're you guys doing in the school bathroom that led to your relationship?" Max questioned further.

"We were just talking, I did some shit and- I don't have to explain myself to you go away redhead." Mike started walking further.

Max giggled and caught up to him, "Noo, tell me. Explain yourself to me. Let me know what your first date was like. Unless you haven't taken him on one, if you haven't you're a bad boyfriend. Kidding but not kidding."

"I have, for your information. And I don't wanna talk to you. Go bother El, you're good at that." Mike waved her away.

"Actually you're right, later sucker." Max went over to El. Mike took out his phone to search up the school to see how far they were from it.

- ꒰🔪꒱˚

monday, hawkins indiana. 3:08 pm.

"We're here. Lucas break down the door. I'm not touching it." Mike crossed his arms, Lucas shot his head over to Mike.

"Well what makes you think I wanna touch it?! Why didn't you tell Dustin to do it?" Lucas stepped away from the door.

"Don't you dare! Never tell him to tell me to do something! That door is disgusting and I won't touch it." Dustin pointed.

"Well I won't touch it, it's dirty!" Mike shrugged and put his phone in his pocket, the three boys started arguing until they heard a loud clang.

They turned over to the girls who were standing at the now open door. "You guys are so fucking annoying." Max rolled her eyes and went inside the school.

Some lights were on and there were broken windows and glass shards on the ground near the walls.

The rest of them entered, El stood behind Max Dustin stood behind Lucas. Mike pushed them out of his way, "Max, El. You go search with each other. Lucas and Dustin, you search with each other. If you find Will, text the groupchat." He demanded.

"What if the killers with him?" Dustin peaked from behind Lucas. Mike looked at him for a solid five seconds and answered.

"Then get Will and get out of the school. Then text the groupchat. If you die that's your problem. We're here to find Will. Now go!" Mike rolled his eyes and started walking off and away from the four.

"Goodness damn, who pissed in his cereal?" Dustin muttered and took his phone out of his pocket to turn on the flashlight.

Max and El glanced at Dustin and giggled before running off in a another direction.

Lucas looked at Dustin and put a hand over his face, "You're literally the worst person to be paired with, ever."

"Hey! I'm smart and cool.! Now let's go! Off to find our dearest William!"

...

I MAH BE SICK BUT I PULLED THIS TOGETHER FOR YOU GUYS BC I LOVE YOU GUYS SM <33 ALSO DO U GUYS LIKE MY NEE BIO BC I SPENT THORTY MINUTES ON IT AND I REALLY LIKE IT. I ALSO GOT PRODUCTIVE TODAYY