Introduction:

HELLOOOOO FELLOW RATLETS AND MOUSELETS!!! WE WELCOME YOU TO OUR FIRST EVER "STILTON-A-THON!"

In here with me today, I have five brilliant detectives who came all the way from Mouseford Academy to share their thoughts on and responses to any of your questions! Say hello...TO THE THEA SISTERSSSS!! 

Nicky: (tips her hat, winking, energetic) Pleasure to be here!

Colette: Bonjour!

Violet: (deeply bows) Ni hao.

Pamela: (tightly hugs and playfully ruffles Paulina's hair, optimistically) HEYA MAH PEEPS! Can't wait to be answering some delicious questio- (Paulina chops Pam's shoulder, Pam REACTS.) OOWWW...

Paulina: (annoyed/angered) Would you stop that and just ACT NORMAL?! (crosses arms and turns away as Colette and Violet watch them, slightly embarrassed with Nicky shaking her head in frustration with her eyes covered from her paw) For once please be a least be courteous in front of our guests, besides you know that they're here to get their questions answered!

Pamela: (scratches the back of her head, laughing in embarrassment) Eheheheh... 

Nicky gently pats Paulina's head.

Nicky: Now now, little one. Save your frustration [Pam REACTS]  till after this session alright?

Pamela: Heey!

Nicky: (shrugs, laid back) Whaat? I'm just sayin'.

Today, each one of the Thea Sisters are gonna be answering all of your questions from start to finish! On each segment of intermissions, we are also going to dare some of them to do whatever your hearts desire, as long as it's appropriate... NOW WITHOUT  FUTHER-ADO,  R YOU GUYS READY TO START?

Nicky: (eager) [Paulina cheers] Awww yeah! [Pamela: (eagerly) Sweet!)]

Violet nods, humming a yes.

Colette: (excitedly) Ooooh I'm so excited! Let's do this!! 

ALL RIGHTIE THEN, HERE WE GO!!!! 

Everyone, feel free to send your questions/dares down below!