The Greatness Of Bonds

To Violet Chen from JediGalaxyLightning, "How are you doing well in your music, and how was your bonding with the girls?"

Violet: I've been excelling very well with my music. Lately, I've gotten into the habit of playing the piano, at first it was a bit difficult to master, (folds her paws together, proudly) but overtime I've managed to play a couple of songs without having to worry bout messing up!

Colette: (puts her paws on her hips, knowingly, teasingly) I bet when she used the violin for the first time, she'd probably bore through the pain of her arms and neck becoming like noodles! Believe me, I feel it wasn't too pretty to be in such tragedy like that.

Violet turns to her friend, angrily.

Violet: (offended) Excuse me...?!

Colette: (flapping her paw up and down, looking smug) Whaaat? I was just giving a bit of insight of your experience!

And how's your bond between your friends? Do you love having them around or get to feel a strong connection with them?

Violet looks back at the camera, this time her angered expression quickly turned proud and comforted as her folded paws laid on her lap. Her friends turned to her with loving smiles.

Violet: (in a sweet-tone) To be honest, I feel like they'd become family I'd never had before. Even though there times where we squabble, or disagree over littlest things, no matter what I still love every one of my friends more than anything else in the world! Even traveling the world and solving mysteries with them makes the weight of my anxiety being lifted off my shoulders. I know that to me, they're more than just friends, they're like SISTERS. 

Suddenly, the four mouselets leaned in, squeezing their friend into a bear hug.

Nicky, Pam, Polly & Colette: (in a loving tone) AWWWW! WE LOVE YOU TOO, VI!!! 

Pamela: (Both her and Nicky roughly ruffles Violet's hair) [Violet: Ah-!] We love you more than a box of pizza!

Paulina: (tearfully, blubbering) *sniff* It's really an amazing honor to be your friend! Really it's such a blessing!!

Colette stifles a sob.

Colette: (on the verge of crying) OUR LIL, SISSYYYYY...

Violet closes her eyes, seeming to enjoy the embrace. This continues for a few more minutes until...

Uh, I hate to foil the tearful moment, but can we move on to the next question please?

The five friends pause for a moment in realization before letting go with each of them moving back to their seats. Everyone nods except for Violet, who looks like she's still trapped in La-La land.

Nicky: *clears throat* Ahem! Yeah! Of course! We're ready to proceed!