Let The Questions Reel In!

To Pamela Tangu from @nicksworldofmystical, "Yo Pamela!  What's the pizza that you love more than any frozen?" 

Pamela: (crosses her arms, pondering) Hmm, good question. (Leans back from her chair with her arms on the back of her head, rubbing the bottom of her chin while looking down, deep in thought) Well...There are so many to choose from! (Snaps her fingers, sudden realization) OOH! Super Parmesan! (Leans forward, her eyes sparkle with excitement as a piece of drool slides down the corner of her mouth) That has always been my favorite kind since I first tried them as a kid! Mmmm, (mouth-watering, delighted) the ooey-gooey stuff crusted cheese just melts its way into my mouth like cement...(rubs her paws together, slowly) The taste just lingers as if it was stringed cheese, but even BIGGER!  (Lays back in the chair once again, completely hypnotized by the delicate pie, sighing heavily) Haaaa...Sooo tassstyyyy... (she hangs her tongue out while drooling, thinking about the the pizza) 

Colette and Violet stared at their friend, confused with Nicky looking at her in annoyance and Paulina looking away, slightly embarrassed and frustrated. In the background, you could hear Pam mumbling.  

Paulina: ...(frustratedly) I'm starting to think that this was a bad idea... [Nicky slaps her paw onto her eyes, shaking her head as she groaned out of frustration].

Would you like to try the next question? 

Colette: (looks over in desperation) Yes please...? [Violet and Paulina nods in agreement] Before we mentally lose her!