chapter 5

"Hubby I want a grape too." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, but she could never say to gummy smile Jennie. She took a grape and fed it to the older girl, who was wrapped up comfortably in her blanket. "Hurry up Jen, we need to reach in an hours, and we're still in our pyjamas and we haven't packed our stuff and get ready." Chaeyoung whined, as Jennie reached out to pull Chaeyoung to lie on the bed with her.

"Just a short nap please Chaengie." Jennie nuzzled her head into Chaeyoung's back, arms wrapped around her waist, as both of them fell asleep.

Jennie woke up first to the ringing of her phone, as she hit Chaeyoung to wake her up, before she went back to sleep. Chaeyoung rubbed her eyes grouching, as she answered the phone.

"Ya Kim Jennie! Where are you and Chaeyoung? Jisoo's wilding and we need someone to make her shut up!" The voice, which Chaeyoung identified as Yeri, hollered through the phone.

"Fuck it." Chaeyoung muttered as she woke Jennie up.

They arrived at Wendy's house an hour later. Wendy's mother opened the door for them, and told them the girls were in Wendy's room- which Jennie and Chaeyoung obviously knew from all the ruckus coming from there.

"Pika pika... Pikachuuuu!" Jennie and Chaeyoung exchanged glances, giggling, as they could hear Jisoo from where they were. They swung open the door to see Irene cuddling Seulgi in Wendy's bed, both of them seemingly deep in conversation, leaving Wendy, Joy and Yeri to entertain Jisoo, who was running around screaming "Pikachu" after she won in Mario kart 8.

"Chaeyoung ah shut your unnie up. She's so freaking annoying we could just throw her out." Seulgi snapped, as Jisoo threw them a glare. She ran and jumped onto Jennie, causing both of them to fall onto the floor, but of course, the womanly and nimble Jisoo managed to alter the position of the fall so that Jennie fell on her.

"Sorry Mandu, i was abit too high.." Jisoo apologised, grinning, as she helped Jennie up. Jennie grinned it off, as she started telling Jisoo about how she managed to get the new nitendo switch game Animal Crossing. Chaeyoung went to the other corner of the room, to wake the sleeping Lisa up.

"We have no fucking idea how that kid slept. Jisoo's screaming should have made anyone sane deaf. That kid just slept though the noise." Joy chuckled, as Lisa started to wake up after numerous taps from Chaeyoung.

"Heyy Lisa, if you're tired just go sleep on the bed ya? This chair is so uncomfy..." Lisa shook her head, giving Chaeyoung's hand a light tug so that Chaeyoung would be closer to her. She shifted for Chaeyoung to share the seat with her, but Chaeyoung decided to sit on her lap instead.

"Yea guys stop with y'all's own shit we're gonna watch a horror movie now!" Yeri exclaimed, as Wendy, Joy and Jisoo started pushing the couch in Wendy's room next to her bed. It was actually a day bed, and was transformed to a king size bed.

"Mhm were gonna need to squeeze." Wendy announced, as all of them got onto the bed. It was abit squeezy, but none of them felt uncomfortable. They just felt warm and protected.

Lisa sat on Chaeyoung's lap, and Chaeyoung was backhugging her, leaning her head on Lisa's shoulder. Irene sat beside Seulgi, and they had their fingers interlocked tightly, both extremely close to each other. Wendy, Joy and Yeri had their hands holding each others, all of them half hiding behind their pillow, and Jennie had her head buried in Jisoo's shoulder, Jisoo wrapping her arm firmly around Jennie's waist.

The movie ended with Jennie completely silent- Jisoo had no idea if she was still alive, Irene in tears, Lisa and Chaeyoung now cuddling onto each other like there was no tomorrow.

After seeing half the team in tears, Wendy decided to call it a night. Only then did Jennie let out a strangled sob, as everyone started laughing.

Lisa stirred. She looked in front of her- Chaeyoung was sleeping soundly, her breathing slow and synchronized. She moved the hand that was wrap around Chaeyoung, using it to swipe the hair off Chaeyoung's face, so she could get a clearer view of Chaeyoung's face.

"Mmm... Lisa-ya..." Chaeyoung mumbled in her sleep, as Lisa quickly retracted her hand in fear of waking her up. Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck, nuzzling her head into Lisa's chest.

"Saranghae." Lisa's heart skipped a beat, as she pulled Chaeyoung even closer to her.

"Saranghae."

The next morning, Jisoo was the first one to wake up, as she started singing wildly, as pillows were thrown at her.

"Ya Kim Jisoo. Its not even 9 fucking am." Irene screeched, hitting her non stop with a pillow as Jisoo stuck out her tongue at Irene.

It was less than 5 minutes later when everybody got up, Jennie clinging onto Chaeyoung's arm, still half asleep.

Wendy's mother had kindly prepared breakfast for them before she and Wendy's father went out to run some errands.

"We have training tomorrow guys." Irene informed everybody, who had no opinions other than Jisoo.

She started on a whole 100 reasons why training shouldn't be on a Saturday, and got glared by Irene, before she decided to shut up.

"Lisa-ya." Chaeyoung called, walking up to Lisa, who was in Wendy's backyard coconut chair. Lisa gave a low hum in response, moving over so Chaeyoung could sit with her.

Of course, Chaeyoung would always be Chaeyoung, and she decided to lay in Lisa's lap instead. She took one of Lisa's hand into hers, interlocking their fingers.

"Lisa babe, you know you could tell me if anything's wrong right? Please don't try to hide it from me..." Chaeyoung asked, looking right into Lisa's eyes.

Lisa looked away, and hummed in response.

Chaeyoung wasnt satisfied with that. She pushed the back of Lisa's head downwards so that she was lsss than fifteen centimeters away from her, staring right into Lisa's eyes.

"You promise you're not hiding anything from me?"

Lisa could feel her heart palpitating in her chest. She gulped, and regained her composure.

"Yes Chaeyoung, I promise."

Biyane Chaeyoung, I really didn't want to lie to you.