Home Sweet Home

The sun was beginning to set over the picturesque Alolan beach, casting a warm, golden hue over everything. Ash and Celeste sat side by side, their feet buried in the soft sand. The rhythmic sound of the waves crashing against the shore provided a soothing backdrop to their conversation.

Ash glanced at Celeste, a bittersweet smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. "You know, Cel, I can't believe our time here is almost over. Alola's been amazing."

Celeste nodded, her eyes reflecting the colors of the setting sun. "Yeah, it's been incredible, Ash. I'll always cherish the memories we made here."

They had been through so much together. From their journeys through Sinnoh to their adventures in Alola, they had shared triumphs and faced challenges as a team. It was hard to believe that this chapter of their lives was closing.

Ash turned to face her, his expression earnest. "You're going to Hoenn now, right?"

Celeste nodded again, a hint of sadness in her eyes. "Yeah, my dad's been bugging me to gete know his region for a while now. I think it's time I spend some quality time with my new family."

Ash understood the importance of family all too well. "That's a good idea, Celeste. You should enjoy every moment with them."

Celeste turned to him, her voice tinged with emotion. "Ash, I want you to promise me something."

Ash raised an eyebrow, curious. "What is it?"

Celeste took a deep breath before speaking. "Promise me that you'll keep chasing your dreams in Unova, no matter how tough it gets. You've got something special, Ash, something that inspires people. I know you'll achieve great things."

Ash blinked, touched by her words. "I promise, Celeste. And you... you enjoy your time in Hoenn. Spend time with your family, and don't forget about your own dreams, okay? You'll become a Top Coordinator, I know it!"

Tears glistened in Celeste's eyes as she smiled at him. "Deal."

They shared a long, heartfelt hug, the waves continuing their timeless dance in the background. It was a bittersweet moment, but it was also filled with hope for the future. As the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in shades of orange and pink, they knew that their separate journeys were just beginning.

With promises made and memories to hold dear, Ash and Celeste finally pulled away, both wearing smiles that spoke of a friendship that would last a lifetime.

It was only as Ash's plane touched down in Opelucid City, that he could stop feeling so melancholic. Ash couldn't help but feel a rush of emotions. The journey to Alola had been the vation he and his pokemon had needed, and now he was back home, ready to face the future. Stepping off the plane, Ash was greeted by the familiar sight of Opelucid City's bustling airport. His heart raced as he made his way through the crowd, his anticipation building with each step. It had been a while since he'd seen Drayden-sensei and his mom, and he couldn't wait to share his experiences with them.

As he entered the arrivals area, Ash's eyes scanned the crowd, searching for the familiar faces he'd missed so much. Then, he saw them—Drayden-sensei and Delia, standing side by side, beaming with pride.

Drayden-sensei, his tall figure clad in his Dragon-type Gym Leader attire, approached Ash with a warm smile. "Welcome back, Ash," he said, his voice filled with a mixture of pride and joy. "I've said this before and I'll say it again. You've done us all proud."

Tears welled up in Ash's eyes as he hugged his mentor tightly. "Thank you, Drayden-sensei," he replied, his voice choked with emotion. "I couldn't have done it without your guidance."