chapter 11

Next morning,Manik comes downstairs while rubbing his sleepy eyes,he looks at the person and his blood starts to boil,he comes downstairs and pulls Nandini closer.

Manik(angrily)-What are you doing here now?

Yash-Cool down bro,Main toh bas apni shadi ka invitation card dene aaya tha.

Manik looked at his smirk and then at the card,he snatched the card from his hand and read out,he threw the card on the floor and punched Yash's ugly face.

Manik-You bloody hell!How can you do this?

He said and going to punch him but he stopped by moloy.

Moloy-Manik relax,Aur tum main ne kabhi socha bhi nahi tha k tum itne ghatiya niklo ge.

Yash-Excuse me! Yaha ghatia(looking at Nandini)kon hai yeh sab ko maloom hai,aap sab ko kia main bewakoof lagta hu jo main iss jaisi characterless ladki se shadi karu ga,Main ne toh kabhi socha bhi nahi tha k yeh aisi nikle gi.

He said and made a disgusted face,Manik wanted to punch on his face but Mohini came and greeted Yash with a smile.

Mohini-Array Yash beta aao betho na khare Q ho.

Yash-Nahi Aunty iss ki koi zaroorat nahi main toh bas yaha apni shadi ka invitation dene aya tha,Please aye ga zaroor.

Mohini-Oh wow,great man,well yeh bhi koi kehne wali baat hum toh pakka aye ga hai na Nandini.

Nandini looked at them with teary eyes,her lips trembling,her body shivering.

Aarohi-Arry mom aap bhi kiya iss se puchne beth gai yeh bechaari toh abhi tak apne Ashik ki bewafai ka rog mana rahi hai.

Manik-Aarohi tumhe pata bhi hai tum kya bol rahi ho

Aarohi-Bahut ache se,aik free ki advice de rahi hu just stay away from her array kal ko tumhe bhi apne husan mein phasa liya toh…

Moloy-Just stop it all of you,Nandini beta apne room mein jao 

Nandini was going to turn but stopped by Yash,her tears started to fall from her eyes.

Yash-Han Nandini ab toh tumhe apne room mein hi rehna chahiye,anyway don't worry I try my best and found good guy for you hmm well,I have my employee who is suit perfectly with you,just a little bit elder may be 10 to 16 years but trust me he is very good guy,ab tum se inn jaiso k ilawa koi shadi kare ga bhi toh nah…..(*Punch*,*punch*)

He received more than 10 punches from Manik who just lost his control and started to beat him.

Manik-You bitch….How *punch*dare you,kis ne kaha k iss se koi shadi nahi*punch* kare ga you *punch* MF…

Yash-kuch gualat thori kaha main ne kon kare ga iss jaisi ladki se shaadi

He said and tried to push Manik,Manik looked up at Nandini and stood and set his shirt.

Manik-Main,Main karu ga Nandu se shadi,Aur main usse woh saari khushiya du ga jo woh deserve karti hai.

He said and look everywhere,then his eyes land on sindoor and Mangalsutra which is placed in temple which is in their house,he run and come back with mangalsutra and sindoor he look at Nandini and immediately apply sindoor and make her wear mangalsutra,Everyone's eyes winded especially Mohini and Aarohi.

Mohini-Manik!!!

She shouted loudly at him,Nandini came to her senses and looked at Mangalsutra,she slapped Manik hard and ran from there,Yash who gritted his teeth,Moloy who got a little bit of relief and looked back at Yash.

Moloy-Thank you so much for your invitation,Ham zaroor aye ge but uss k badle tumhe bhi hamara invitation accept karna ho ga 

He said and everyone looked at him with a confused face.