Chapter 20

Manik reaches the place and tightens his grip on Arman’s hand who looks at him.

Manik-Don’t leave my hand,Understand?

Arman nodded and they started to walk they were walking but stop and their blood started to boil when they saw Ayan tie on one chair while his face covered with their hand prints,Manik took fast step toward Ayan but he stop when Ayan come in front of him with ugly smirk,Manik’s eyes winded he hide Arman behind who step forward like stubborn kid🤦‍♀️.

Yash-Surprize!!!!!!

Manik-You fucker!!

He said grab Yash’s collar and go to punch him but stop and look at Ayan who looked scared while Arohi holding knife in hand and grab Ayan’s hair and made him look up while Ayan hissed.

Arohi-Come On Manik,Don’t be stupid your one step can take your son’s life now choice is yours.

She said and give a small cut on Ayan’s neck who shut his eyes,Manik close his eyes too and leave Yash who set his shirt and look at Arman who looking at Ayan with painful eyes,He smirk and held Arman’s chin harshly and shake him.Manik clench his jaw.

Yash-Aly My bacha is so worried hmm,what happened?You are not happy after seeing your father(tighten his grip)?

Arman-Leave you Bastard,You are not my Father.

He said and pushed Yash with all force who stumbled back and looked at him with angry eyes,he took a step toward him but Manik stood in front of Arman,Yash looked at them and laughed.

Yash-Wah tum dono ka pyar dekh k toh meri aankhe bhar aayi,well buhat hua tera drama,ab hat samne se

He tried to grab Arman’s hand but Manik stopped him.

Manik-Sochna bhi mat

Arohi-Fuck!Manik Just let him go you idiot otherwise I kill him.

Putting pressure on the knife,Ayan whimpered,Arman’s eyes winded.He left Manik’s hand and grabbed Yash’s hand,Manik’s eyes winded.

Manik(weakly)-Arman

Arman-Thank you Mr Malhotra for everything but he is my real father and I want to go with him.

He said and looked away,Manik got frustrated and tried to pull him back but Yash pushed him away.

Yash-Sun Malhotra apni hadh mein reh aur suna nahi kia kaha iss ne,isse mere sath rehna matlab k apne baap k sath jo k main hu tu nahi.

He said with a smirk,Manik closed his eyes and looked at Arohi.

Manik-Leave him.

Arohi-Property papers?

Manik-Yeh rahy

He said and gave papers to Yash who smirked and snatched the papers from Manik’s hand and walked toward Arohi.Arohi smiled widely,but her smile vanished when Yash pulled her and grabbed her neck tightly.

Yash-Tujhy kya laga tujhe main itni asani se yeh property le jane du ga,jis k liye main ne itni mehnat ki woh sab tu ly jaye hmm.

He said and tighten his grip,in this all Arman immediately untie Ayan,Manik smile proudly and try to take out his Gun but his eyes winded when he found there is no Gun..He look at Arman shake his head in opposite direction.Ayan run toward Manik and hug him,Manik hug him tightly and saw his blood on neck and become angry.

Arohi-Ah y.ou b.lo.ody h.ell..

She tries to speak but she can't, her eyes winded,her breath becomes heavy,but Yash leaves her when he sees Arman pointing a gun toward him he grabs Arohi from hairs and laughs.

Yash-Tu mujhe mare ga?Apne baap ko?Itni himmat tujh mein.

He said and laughed,Arman’s hand shivering.

Manik-Arman put the Gun down,Listen..

Arman-N.o

He said and tried to hold Gun carefully but his hands were shivering a lot,Yash laughed.

Yash-Aik Gun toh tu pakad nahi sakta chalaye ga kia hmm.

He said but then he became angry and scream in pain when he saw Arman shoot on his leg,Manik panicked and took steps but he stopped when Arman stepped back.

Arman-Don’t 

He said and look at Yash with teary eyes,who gulp and look at Arohi and smirk,Arman pull the trigger and everything froze on place,Manik’s eyes winded,Gun fell from his hands,and become numb.Yash who took breath and saw Arohi who stand in front of him while holding her stomach blood coming from her mouth and stomach,Yash push her away,she fell on the floor and look at Yash who looking at her with apologetic look.But then someone punch him on his face he look at the person and saw,Cabir,Cabir punch him several time and then Police stop him and hold Yash,who become scared and look at Arman.

Yash-Arman,Look you are my son,array chor woh mera beta hai,tumhe inn ko pakarna chahiye mujhe nae,Arman see tell them truth bacha,Arman they don’t love you,trust me,One day they left you..

Arman just stand there numb,Police drag Yash,Cabir sit beside Arohi and pull her in embrace and cried,on the other hand,Manik who still in shock,come to earth when Ayan call him.Manik look at Arman who looking at Arohi,He ran toward him and hug him tightly,Arman who lost in his embrace and started to cry and apologise.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋