chapter 19

Arman looks back at the person and gulps.

Manik(angrily)-What are you doing here?

Arman-M.ain woh,I want some fresh air it’s so suffocated..

Manik(Calm)-Where is Ayan?

Arman-Um In party hall,M.aybe

He said and tried to free his wrist which was still in Manik’s grip.

Manik-Are you Fucking serious?Jab aik baar mana kia tha k bina bataye kehi nahi jana then why did you do this?

He shouted at Arman,who looked down,Cabir came near them and slightly pushed Manik away and made Arman’s wrist free.Manik looked at his action and realised what he did.He held Arman’s hand softly and looked at his wrist which had marks.

Manik-Aishhh,Sorry b.acha,I am just wo.rried..

Arman-It’s ok,I know you don’t have bad intentions.

Manik tries to figure out what was this meaning.Did he really hurt him but they look back at Nandini who comes near them.

Nandini-So you are here,Thank God

She said and took Arman in embrace.

Manik(shocked)-A.yan?Where is Ayan?You left him alone.

Nandini-What are you saying?He is with Arman,Right bub,Where is Ayan?

Arman’s eyes winded,he gulped and backed off from the hug.

Arman(low voice)-I don’t know,main ne isse baahir ane ko kaha tha but he refused it but I saw him following me but later I don’t know where he went.

He said and looked down,Manik was going to say something to him but he stopped himself and calmed his anger.

Manik(Calmly)-Take him inside

Nandini-But Ayan?W..

Manik-Nandini,Do what I said.

He said while gritting his teeth,Nandini gulped and dragged Arman from there,Whose eyes filled with tears and guilt.Manik ran hand in hairs and looked at Cabir.

On the other side,Arohi stands from the floor and slaps the guy hard,who clenches his fists angrily.

Arohi-You can’t do one work properly,you jerk,MF.

She shouted loudly and saw Ayan staring at them,she screamed in frustration.

Arohi-Release him…

Guy-What?

Arohi-I said release him,Don’t you remember our deal?We decided that Tum Arman ko yaha se le ke chale jaaoge and I get all Malhotra's property.Remember Yash?

Remember Yash?

Yash Khurana

Yash(smirk)-I remember,I remember darling,but I think you forgot it,he is Manik’s real Son,and for him Manik can do anything,So we did a good job.