09

📍TERRA NOVA HOTEL RESTAURANT 

DYLAN'S POV ⏱️🇯🇲
SAME DAY

Me really can't resist her anymore

Me really can't resist her anymore. Who tell fi go wear a short dress? If me get physical she can't bex.

After greeting Mr. Johnson, the building owner I went over and spoke to her mom and brother. The vibe did weird, cause me never meet the mother dem. Always date for a month and lef. So it neva formal. But the thing was me not even did a date the b, just happen fi meet the mother. Her mom had tall hair and nice shape. Nice woman. Brother was okay too. Well him did more interested ina me car dan me but me nuh mind.

The whole car drive to the restaurant did feel so right. She asked questions about me and where I grew up. Which me tell her truthfully. Me really try nuh fi make no dots connect to me "don responsibilities". So far she made comments no about my car or the Rolex pon me risk. So she may be a good one well not yet who knows.

We have been at the restaurant for like 10 minutes now all now we cya order. Conversation too interesting.

"Why Spanish town though?", I asked following up on her conversation.

Sad that a person has to grow up in an environment that they don't like. Can just imagine worrying if the next day you ago wake up. As much as me a did the don fi Kingston me always remind mommy fi squeeze in a prayer fi me. Life not easy in the streets. The utes dem rarely show fear, but behind closed doors is different thing.

"Well it wasn't really much of a choice. Mom neva have a nine to five that could provide for herself then. So making a house for herself was a no no so we just stayed in our grandparents house", she told me.

Jah Jah.

"Best part of it now is that you good, Kingston a your soil now ", I smiled at her.

She nodded in agreement with a smile.

Shifting from our conversation I realized the waitress was walking over to us. This a must  the third time now. Almost at our table she let out a signed.