019

SYDNEY'S POV🇯🇲
📍ANDREWS HOSPITAL- KINGSTON🇯🇲
4:45 PM⏱️🇯🇲

SYDNEY'S POV🇯🇲📍ANDREWS HOSPITAL- KINGSTON🇯🇲4:45 PM⏱️🇯🇲

"So far she's good. I think it's best she stays the night for observation"

"Okay. And these medications?"

"Oh yes, this medication is for her blood pressure. She can take it before and after every meal"

"If she slightly improves, can she be discharged tonight?"

"I'm afraid that's not possible miss. For a young adult her blood pressure is abnormally high. I understand the sudden fright but that's an unusual blood pressure reading for her age. It's best she's stays the night"

Listening to the doctor speak to Kerry. Tears started flowing down my face again. My sniffles catching the attention of Kerry.

"Oh no mama. Come here", Kerry walked over to me and hugged me.

Struggling to complete a full sentence, Kerry hugged me tighter. Her tight embrace causing me to cry even more.

"I can't take this"

"You can you can and you will"

I still can't bring myself to overcome what happened a couple hours ago.

When I got down the elevator and heard what was happening I fainted. Right away I was given water and I was up again. At least what Kerry said. And everything got worse after that.

I was constantly fainting and water was not helping.

RECAP

"She cya stand up by herself weh you wah me do?"

"Suh bring her go hospital nuh!"

"How a vehicle ago lef the compound? You see the amount a people out deh so?!"

"Me nuh give a fuck bout people me cousin nah dead in yah sake a fuckry!!!"

"Syd?"

"Syd?"

"Mmh"

"Pass the water!"

"Which one?"

"Nuh muss the pull one!!!"

"Come Syd. Drink"

Opening my mouth to take a sip my eyes dimmed because of the brightness.

"Take the light out her face nuh", Kerry said shoving the flashlight from my face.

"Cya believe uno have degree and nuh have one sense"

Sitting up I realized Cjay and Anthony was there too.

"She stable now?", Cjay asked Kerry.

"Mi nuh know ask her nuh! Swear uno fool yuh fu-"

"I'm not bad", I managed to say slowly regaining consciousness.