The truth

Sabine tries to tell ezra how she got to him. His reaction is not what she expected. Takes place a few moments after episode four of ahsoka far far away.

" soooo were are we going?" Sabine asked as she finished packing ezras supplies.

Ezra. It was amazing just being back in his presence. She missed him so much!

The jedi finished his last bag and looked up at her and smiled

She blushed

"We have scattered huts threw out paridea. So thrawn dosent find us" He answered.

Sabine let a sad sigh ascape her lips

How is he going to react when I tell him that I just doomed the galexy for him? She thought

Ezra noticed her frown and stood up in consern. He started to her.

" you okey sabine?" He asked

Sabine forced a smile

" of coarse I am your hear" She said and hugged him again. Somthing she was getting us to.

He smiled and hugged her back " never thought I'd here you say that" He joked against her hair.

She pulled out of the imbrace and held his hand

" I missed you ezra. I-i thought I lost you" the Mando admitted and looked at the ground.

" hey" He said And placed a finger under her chin so they could meet eyes.

" I'm not leaving you again" He promised

Sabine and enough and burst into tears.

He pulled her against him again. Saying calming thoughts to calm her down.

" whats rong bine?" He asked

She forcefully pulled away from him stepping back.

Ezra tried to hide his rejection face.

" I'm sorry it's just that. I don't deserve you ezra!" She wailed

Ezra gave her a sad smile and walked closer to her.

" bine. Of course you do! You have been looking for my for over a decade." He told her and tried to bug her again

" please" She wispered and stepped away from him.

" it's my falt!" She finally screamed

" Sabine what are you-" he started

" they killed her ezra they killed ahsoka!" She yelled and burst into tears.

Ezra wanted to confort her but didn't know how.

" bine I'm so sorry" He said And placed a hand on her shoulder. She didn't shrug it of.

" I was so scarred ezra! I thought I lost you! I-i would have done anything for you ezra! Anything!" She yelled

His face turned to a frown. He didn't like where this was headed.

"Sabine" He wispered

" you don't understand ezra! I-i I'm the reason thrawn is..." She said

" is what Sabine" ezra asked

He didn't sound alarmed. He wanted to hear exactly what happend

"Ahsoka told me to destroy that map" She wispered.

Ezra looked puzzled but let her continue.

" but I coudent! Physically and mentally." The artist confessed

" He told me I could find you. There was no other way he-he promised me" She yelled

" He told me you were the only family i had left" She said in almost a wisper.

Ezra gasped

" my family's dead ezra" the woman said and burst into more tears.

Not carring about the consequences ezra pulled Sabine into a imbrace. Instead of pushing him away she clung to him.

" thrawn is coming back and it's all because I was scared I lost you" She said like se had just lost life itself.

Sabine expected for ezra to push her way and yell at her for what she had done. But he didn't. He pulled her closet and clung tightly to his friend.

Ezra pulled his head away from sabine after a few minutes

" well figure this out" He said And sabine looker up at him

He tangled his fingers in her silky purple hair and leaned his forehead against hers.

Sabine gasped at first. Relizing first of all, ezra new her cultures beliefs( which was adorable!" An she just kissed her. At least in a mandaloreans eyes.

" your not mad at me?" She finally asked pulling her head to face him.

" no. Because I went threw what you went threw bean" He said

" but you made the right choice!" She retorted.

Ezra smiled at her. "Why do you think you picked the rong one?" He asked

Sabines breath hitched and he inched closer to her

One glance at her lips and she new what he wanted, if she was honest it was what she longed for to.

The mandalorian leaned into him more her lips slowly parting and her eyes closing,

"ifntn djcm?" ( no that is not the crab thingys language its just random letters 😁) A loud voice askes from behind them

Sabine gasped and ripped apart from ezra.

Don't leave me! Ezras body wimpered.

Ezra finally turned around and found his crab buddy. ( seriously what are theses creatures names????!?,??) " hey! Guessing your ready to go?" Ezra asked inosently.

Sabine leaned against the hut. A hot blush on her cheeks.

"Iedn ismsnd?" The creature askes

" ya me and my friend are ready to go" ezra said and gave Sabine a imbarised smile. She chuckled in amusement.

Once the creature left Ezra turned awkwardly back to sabine

" I'm going to make sure my friends can get to there hut safely, and then we can worrie about thrawn" ezra said and threw a pack of food over his shoulde

" ezra?" Sabine askes as he opens the door.

He turned around to her.

She walked closer to him and took his handsome face in her hands. He pushed her lips against his cheek. Right beside his scarr.

Ezras jaw dropped when sabine pulled away.

" let's go" She jokes and he opens the door for her to exit.

Sabine coudent help but appreciate his dumbfounded face.

This idea had been burning in my mind since they reunited! I really hope ezra dosent get mad at her for dooming the galaxy!

Anyway...can't wait till next episode!!!!

Sabezra forever 💙💜