rant

Okey, am I the only one kinda wishing the ahsoka series didn't even happen!?

A few days ago natasha ( the new sabine actor) posted a wolfwren picture and incouraged it! Eman( ezra) replied and said he was for wolfwren to! Even rosario!( new ahsoka)  was for it.
And I'm just going to be plain honest with you guys, I litterly almost threw up!

I mean come on! Ezra and sabine had BEAUTIFUL chemistry in rebels, they were so holsome! Even tiyar ( the original sabine actress) was a sabezra shipper to some degree! I herd even Taylor grey ( original ezra) was for it, and that made sence.

But these new wolfwren shippers don't even give a crap about sabines history or anything!? Why are they even assuming sabine is a lesbian!? So if someone has colored hair that suddenly means there gay!? Wow that makes so much sence😠.

It's just, sabine and ezra were kinda like our childhood couple, they were cute and even if we didn't age much, we grew up with them.

When ahsoka was announced the last thing we were expecting was for a lesbian relationship!!! Star wars does NOT need to go down that path.

And the actors should not be urging  gay and lesbian relationships! And I know you probably think I'm just mad and over reacting, but I meen it when I say that they should have never made ahsoka ( or at least made shin a boy!)

I miss Taylor gray, tiya secara and even more ashley eckstein. . .

I feel like they wouldn't be incouraging this garbage!!!

Sorry for my rant. . But I litterly had no one to talk to about this so . . .

Anyway I just wanted to tell you guys to not give up hope. No madder what Dave or eman esfandi says we can and always will be sabezra shippers ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹💙💜