Hello! How are y'all, ANOTHER AU I'LL PROBABLY FORGET ABOUT SOONER OR LATER, This is an AU I've been hiding for a long long time lmfao, i hope i find more gttb fans in wattpad 😭😭😭‼️‼️

I'll give them new names and pronouns cuz most of them don't even have confirmed names yet lmao and also gossy never said we couldn't give them PRONOUNS-

Player is Jeremy and we'll use he/him pronouns for him 👍

We'll use no pronouns or they/them pronouns for Steph because I'M UNSTOPPABLE, MUAHAHAH-!!! (reference)

Dwayne is Dwayne duh lmao (he/him)

the toilet man is Taylor (he/him)

the fortnite guy is Freddie (he/him)

the Minecraft guy is Mason (he/him)

"Ascended" is Gerard, but you can also call him Aaron cuz why not. (he/they)

"BOSS"' name is just... ʎɯǝɹǝɾ or "BOSS" i guess. (any pronouns)

The real boss' name is a secret lmao (he/him)

Pls tell me if there are any mistakes in the story

Also this story will be from no one's POV

Warnings:

---

Our protagonist was just sitting on his desk, working. It was a normal, boring day... Until suddenly, something happened. Steph tried to open the bathroom... But it was locked. Steph's confused.

"Whaaaatt??" Steph tries to open it multiple times.

"IS IT LOCKED?" Mason stands up just to see it.

"NOOOO, I'M JUST DUMB AND I CAN'T OPEN THE DOORRRR- OF COURSE IT'S F###ING LOCKED YOU MINECRAFT S##T BLOCK." Steph uses sarcasm and insults him.

"DUDE I JUST WANTED TO-" Mason starts sobbing "-TO KNOW!" (Normal day in my classroom guys don't worr-)

"OH YOU JUST WANTED TO KNOW? THEN TRY TO OPEN IT!" Steph forces Mason to try to open the door.

"Uhm... Okay?" Mason tries to open it too... And he can't BECAUSE IT'S LOCKED DUH- "Oh it is locked."

"See??? NOW GO BACK AND PLAY MINECRAFT WITH YOUR DISCORD KITTE-" Steph was about to say something but someone opened the other door... It was the boss...

"What's all that noise?! I can hear it from my office-!" The boss yelled, before looking at Gerald. "Geral-" He facepalms. "What the f### do you think you're doing now??"

"I'm ascending to another dimension, boss. Something a mortal like you could never understand." omg wowzers (i don't even know what wowzers means...weezers lma-)

"Just- EVERYONE, GET BACK TO WORK-!" The boss gets a lil bit angry.

"But boss, the bathroom's locked and i want to pissssss!" (omg renard refer-?!) Steph 'cries'

The boss whispers something on Steph's ear.

"Ohhh, ok ok." Steph goes away.

Jeremy's confused and scared, he wonders what the hell did the boss tell Steph and How the hell is he gonna go to the bathroom now... He now has to piss on a bucket, probably-

Suddenly... Hub music starts playing...

Everyone stares directly at Freddie's soul.

"...NONE OF ANYONE'S BUSINESS-" Freddie accidentally drops his coca cola. "NOOO!!! MARTA-"

"YOU NAMMED THE COCA COLA 'MARTA'?!" Jeremy was very very confused now, Jeremy really thinks Freddy is insanely insane.

"UHH... MEOW?" Freddy says the most random-ahh response he can think of

"WHY DID YOU SAY MEOW YOU FREDDY FREAKY F###ING FORTNITE FURRY-" Mason yells at him, it's a miracle that both Mason and Freddy are both awake right now!

"HELP NOT THE F.F.F-" Jeremy starts chuckling.

"I'M NOT A 'F.F.F.F.F.' YOU PRONOUN USERS!!!" Freddie starts screaming. (omg another Renard reference?! yayy!!!)

"PRONOUN USERS??? WE USE PRONOUNS EVERYDAY DUDE, I'M USING THEM RIGHT NOW!" Mason barked at Freddie.

"AT LEAST I AM NOR/MAL" Freddie argued. (not me obviously searching for words to say instead of "said" lmao-)

"STFU NOOBS, OR DON'T. DO WHAT YOU WANT, SOON I'LL TRAVEL INTO A DIMENSION WHERE YOU ALL LEARN HOW TO SHUT YOUR F###ING A##ES AND LET ME REST IN PIECE."

"Dude, like, literally nobody asked-" Mason is interrupted by Freddie

"THAT MEME IS DEAD AND OFFENSIVE!!!" Freddie tells Mason.

"Offensive? Darn, no wonder Spanish speakers call this generation 'The Crystal Generation'-" Mason just joked.

"You're the real crystal." Jeremy said as a joke then poked Mason, Mason dramatically falls to the ground as if he was actually made of crystal.

"Ohh!! Why did you break me?!" Mason jokingly asks.

"Cuz I'm evil, muahhaha!!" Jeremy makes a villan pose, the boss opens the door again.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I TELL EVERYONE HERE 5 MINUTES AGO??? AND GERARD, STOP TRYING TO SWITCH TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OR SOMETHING, THAT S### AIN'T REAL." The boss screams at everyone.

"Force me!"

"Sorry sir!!" Freddie cries dramatically.

"I WANT TO SEE YOU ALL GO BACK TO WORK, RIGHT NOW!" The boss commands them.

"Not now sorry man."

"GERARD- UGH. YOU'RE A WASTE OF TIME." The boss tried to yell at Gerard but then realized he wasn't gonna listen to him.

"Lmao cry about it"

"Darn why do you even want to switch realities anyway? That only happens in fictional stories!" ...Freddie i have some weird news for y-

"You are... Hmm, okay, maybe i shouldn't say it."

"..What? What were you gonna sa-" Mason was gonna ask but the angry boss interrupted him.

"I SAID GO BACK TO WORRKKK!!!" The boss' scream sounds like an airhorn.

Oh also Steph and Dwyane came back.

"Sup guys! I came here to vis- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY CHAIR-?" Dwayne quickly runs to his chair and screams. "NOOOOO!!! CHLAIRE! WHO DID THIS TO YOU???"

"Lmao bro has no chair skull emoji!!" Mason tries to annoy him.

"Rest in piece Chlaire, we'll miss you." Jeremy pretends to cry.

"Pfft." Steph laughs just a bit and goes back to work.

...Dwayne now has to work with no chair, and his back and knees will definitely hate that.

The boss smiles when he sees everyone working, not even giving a crap or saying anything about the broken 'Chlaire', and he goes back to his 'room'.

Jeremy feels like he forgot to do something... But he just kept working and ignored the feeling.