i don't wanna do the homework (i need to watch a boring documental but i don't want to watch it) so I'll write this instead!

Warnings:

---

Second day of the week i guess!

Last day was a bit boring for Jeremy... And very fun at the same time for him.

Jeremy tried to go to the bathroom and then remembered the door was locked.

"Darn... Do y'all know where the new bathroom is?" Jeremy asked everyone in the office.

"The boss told us not to tell you an-!...Oh wait i wasn't supposed to tell you that too..." Dwayne looks at the floor.

"W-Why??" Jeremy is confused.

"Sigh, he told you, he spilled it first... It's because you keep locking yourself without doing anything! All you do is scare us!... Secretly." Steph revealed that it scared everyone.

"...Hmm, i promise I won't take too long this time and I'll actually do what I'm supposed to do!" Jeremy promises.

"Ok, the bathroom is-" insert Steph explaining here.

"Ok thank you!" Jeremy goes to the new bathroom...

"Something tells me he's gonna break that promise easily." Mason says what he thinks.

"Shut the f### up Minecraft S### block." Steph tells Mason.

"Why do you keep calling me Minecraft S### block?!" Mason pretends to start crying jokingly.

" M i n e c r a f t s # # # b l o c k . "

"... Understandable! Have a nice day!" Mason jokingly replies and goes back to work.

Dwayne's back hurts a lot. "Aww man, i wish i had money for a new chair!"

"Common Dwayne L, pfft." Steph bullies him for not having a chair.

Dwayne is very sad and angry at Steph.

The Fortnite dude's just sleeping again, when Mason and Freddie are awake at the same moment it's a bad miracle, because they both love sleeping at work but they fight a lot.

Jeremy actually comes back.

"Oh wowww!" Mason tries to pretend that he's suprised, but he's actually suprised that he didn't break the promise!

(wow they love pretending don't they? one day "pretend" won't feel like a real word anymor-)

"Sup I'm back guys! Also, boss wants to talk to you, Steph and Mason." Jeremy waves with his wet hands and points at Steph and Mason.

"Huh? Okay then." They're both confused but Steph and Mason go anyway.

Dwayne stares violently at Steph's spinning chair.

"..."

+++

Steph and Mason come back after like, 10 minutes or less.

"Next time learn how to KEEP A SECRET, Mason." Steph whispers at Mason angrily, walks to her office and then almost sits on the air... "... Where the f### did my chair go?"

Dwayne whistles innocently, spinning on...'his' 'new' chair.

Steph stares directly at Dwayne's soul.

"DWAYNE." Steph makes eye contact with Dwayne.

"Steph!" he smiles nervously, even though it's obvious that that chair is Steph's chair...