HELP ME I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT "TAYLOR" (aka toilet guy) EXISTED- Uhhh Let's just pretend he was sick or something!!!

also pls correct my english mistakes I'm so bad at english-

warnings:
knif 🔪
characters venting??? i think, I'm not so sure-
---

Jeremy didn't break his promise yesterday, but he broke it today. Because he went to the bathroom 30 MINUTES AGO. AND HE HASN'T CAME BACK YET!

Steph's a bit angry today because Dwayne stole the chair again, but Steph decides to be nice today and share the chair with him... Just today.

Gerard is still a bit sad because they can't just switch realities but atleast now they're working.

Oh look, Taylor's finally back!

"Sup guys, sorry for not being here for like 5 days or something, i was sick." Taylor puts his food in a place and sits down on his office.

"Hey man i missed you!" And Freddie's awake! Now we just need Mason to wake up and Jeremy to come back for the full miracle pack. (OMG MIRACLE??? IS THAT A MIRACLE MUSICAL REFER-)

OMG JEREMY CAME BACK, NOW MASON NEEDS TO WAKE UP OMG OMG

...Wait... Jeremy looks a bit... Scared? Sad? Traumatized? idk I'm just the unrealistic unserious unpoetic unliteral uncool 'narrator'.

No one even asked what was wrong, they were all doing their own things like always, Jeremy looked around. He kept grabbing his own arm...

He looked at Gerard, who was finally working for once. "...Wow, why are you working today?" Jeremy was very surprised by it.

"...Because i realized that just thinking about my past and trying to switch realities on the floor won't fix all of my problems."

Well, that's obviously true.

Jeremy just nods and goes back to his place, his arm still hurts a lot, and for some reason he's holding a knife in his other hand.

Steph looked at him, angry but a lil bit confused...

"Why did you take so long this time? You broke the promise." Steph asked Jermery while semi-sitting on the floor, Steph made a serious angry face so Jeremy would answer with seriousness.

"...I would rather not say it, you wouldn't believe me anyway." Jeremy ignored Steph after saying that, Steph just got angrier.

Jeremy's arm kept hurting a lot but he tried to ignore the pian by just working, even tho it was extremely boring to him.

"YO HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS??? EMMA ESSEX IS DOING A CONCERT THIS YEAR IN THIS COUNTRY, OCTOBER 13TH, SHOULD WE ALL SHARE MONEY TO BUY TICKETS???" Freddie screamed loudly, almost waking up Mason. (not irl 😔😔)

"How much is the darn ticket to the concert? Also, wasn't that person very problematic and making noise music? I'm not gonna go to that place." Taylor replied.

"... 150 DOLLARS." Freddie ignored the other questions.

"I asked a question, Is. Emma. Problematic. ?" Taylor looked at Freddie.

"... 150 DOLLARS." Freddie ignores the question again.

"...Well yeah, i think they abu-" Jeremy tried to speak but Fred interrupted him.

"150 DOLLARS, ARE Y'ALL GONNA HELP ME YES OR NO?" DARN DUDE GO BACK TO WORK INSTEAD OF SCREAMIN AND SHOUTIN!!!

"Euhh- Ehh?" YOU EVEN WOKE UP MASON FROM ALL THE SCREAMING- (the full miracle pack lmfao)