John

When I come home, I see her waiting for me in the kitchen, she’s wearing sexy lingerie, my favorite ones. When I put the groceries down on the floor, she quickly makes her way to me. Her heels click on the floor and makes an echo in this empty house. I look down on her shoes, then at her face. I try to steal glances of her body. I make it quick, studying her small waist and thigh gap.
She catches me red handed and slaps me across the face.
“you’re not allowed to look at me, remember?" she says.
A nasty look plastered across her face.

Not long after she gives me an intense kiss. I subtly kiss her back. She pushes me towards the shelf behind me and quickly starts taking my clothes off. Loosening my tie and unraveling me like a gift. She buttons up my shirt and touches my body. My abs and biceps, I’ve spent hours in the gym perfecting my physique. Hoping she would find me attractive.

She buttons down my pants as well, dragging them down to my ankles. I widen my eyes, caught off guard with how bold she is. Not hiding her lust at all.
Since my tie isn’t completely off, she uses it to drag me away from the kitchen and into the living room. I struggle to follow her with my pants still around my ankles. When we make it to the living room, she gently pushes me down on the sofa. Touching my chest as she does it. Knowing her touch sends electric signals down my entire upper body. Knowing the grip, she has on me.

Knowing her power.

She pulls my pants completely off, touching my legs lightly as she does it. It’s so stimulating that I blush. She then takes my tie off and tells me to turn around, when I do, she ties my arms to the back of my torso using the tie. She does it gently, however still tying it tight and unable to get out of.
She then turns me around and gives me another kiss. Our kiss is magnetic, hypnotizing really. I close my eyes as she kisses me. She is touching my face, my chest, even my crotch. However, I am unable to touch her back, which frustrates me.
She then slaps me, hard, across the face.
“you’re enjoying this too much” she mumbles.
I look up at her with desperation in my eyes. I want to feel her warmth. She’s so incredibly cold, but I can’t settle for higher. She won’t give me anything better.

Pulling down my boxer she gets surprised. Shocked than I’m already hard. Just from some heavy petting and kissing. I look away, embarrassed. Looking at the ceiling before looking at the wall. I can feel my cheeks getting hotter, I’m blushing again. Which makes me even more embarrassed.
“hmm …”
I want to caress her waist, touch her skin. She treats me like an object, only yearning for her own satisfaction, not paying me any thought. I look at her eyes, again.
She gives me a mean look.
“you don’t deserve to look at me, look away, or I’ll crush your balls”
I look away in pure fear.

Suddenly I feel something warm on my crotch. Its sliding down on me. My eyes widen when I realize what it is. She’s riding me. I want to look, but I don’t want her to crush my balls. So I keep it in.
I don’t even make a sound, that’s how she likes it.
While she’s riding me she is putting a hand on my leg for support, and another one on my left arm. She bends down while she’s at it and whispers into my ear.
“don’t cum, or I’ll crush your balls.”
I try my best to keep it in, scared.
Having her use me like this doesn’t feel good. Her riding feels good though. But I’m not allowed to enjoy it. Sex feels like ages when you’re not allowed to cum. After all women lasts longer than men, so an orgasm for a woman is one month long in comparison to a man. Especially if the man must keep it in for that time.
A tear trickles down my cheek as I’m having all these thoughts. Part of it comes from overstimulation and most of it comes from a sense of helplessness. But I love her. I would give her my life.
“Oh my god!” she moans.
I can feel her hand placement changing every second. Her grip gets tighter. She rides me with a higher paste. And puts a hand on my face. I want to look at her before she finishes. But instead, I focus on holding it in and looking at the ceiling. So, I can’t take it with me.
After some time, she finishes. She hops off and sits on my legs. She then hugs me for a brief moment to take of the tie around my wrists. I steal a glance of her as she does so. To focused with untying the restraint that she doesn’t notice. After I’m free she puts a hand on my abdomen and goes off the sofa. Accidentally touching my crotch. I wince.
“I love you” she mutters. “Go take a shower, you stink of cum”