"dirty slut"

I catch him dancing. Swaying his hips and shaking his hair back and forth.

It's long blond and poofy. Still, he manages to throw it in every direction.
I am unable to take my eyes away from his body. So lean and muscular but not too skinny. I want to claw my nails into his skin. Lick his bicep and bury my teeth into his neck. Even while heightening my sex drive, he looks so innocent.

An easy prey, I can turn him into a slave without even trying.

We lock eyes, for just a second. A slow smile forms on my face.

I can feel his stare burning on my skin. Every time I look back, he averts his gaze. Almost as if he's scared. I use it for my own gain, to draw him in i decide to tease him. Making him unable to resist. Giving him a look that is menacing, but not scaring him too much. licking my lips and squinting my eyes. Then I gently touch my bra underneath my shirt, before dragging one of the straps down my shoulder.

I motion for him to come.
And he does, as if he doesn't have a choice.
While he is walking towards me, I get a closer look at his face, he has big dark eyebrows, but looks like a natural blond. His hair is covering most of his face. I find myself staring boldly, only to see small glimpses now and then, when it jumps up.
He seems to be nervous.
When he finally arrives, I put my arms over his shoulders and around his neck. I whisper into his ear.
"be my bitch"
He takes a step back and looks at me.
"How much do you pay?" he says.
I squint my eyes.
"you're a prostitute?"
He nods his head.
Then he looks down, at my hands. A chuckle comes out of my mouth before I touch his chest. It's rock hard, as if it's made of stone. While putting my hands around his waist, I realize how slim it is. Not taking his eyes away from me, he watches my every move. Looking nervous and flustered.
I can tell he isn't an experienced prostitute.
"How much do I have pay to do anything I want?" I ask.

Pushing his waist towards mine.
His eyes widen.
"What do you mean?"

I sigh.

"I'll give you whatever amount of money, if you'll let me do anything to you for two hours, think of it like renting a limo."

He nods slowly. Thinking about it, weighing his options. Looking at me a lot. Running his hand thru his hair.

"ok" he says.

*****

I rent a motel.
It takes long before we're finally alone, with no distractions.

I'm thinking of using him then throwing him away. Leaving him out in the cold.

Not a single movement of his escapes my eye. As he takes off his shoes and takes off his scarf. I close my eyes. Wondering how I will beat him down and show him his place. We stop to look at each other. He doesn't even have time to blink before I push him down to his knees. He's kneeling in front of me. I'm towering over him, and he looks up.

I slap him across the face. Hard, so it leaves a mark. He touches his cheek before giving me a look as if he's going to stand up against me. Before remembering that I've rented him out. He doesn't say anything, keeping his mouth shut.

"don't look at me, you dirty little slut" I spit.
I notice his cheek clenching. But he doesn't say anything.
I grab his hair, tight, and forces him to look at my face.
"From now on you'll call me miss, understand?" I ask.
He nods.

I raise my hand s if I'm going to slap him, he notices. And looks frightened.

"Yes, miss"