Tender scalp

She dragged him by the hair into the living room. Her grip on him was tight.
He looked around and found himself surrounded by empty space. The living room was huge. It was at least 5000 square feet. And that was the living room alone.

She had a big house, which made the situation he was in more uncomfortable. Having her drag him around in this big house was dreading. It was hard to keep up, at some point his scalp became tender from all the hair pulling. He started to feel how dense her tug really was.

“What is wrong with you?” she yelled.
When she finally let go of his hair, he just stood there. With his palm on his head, trying to commiserate with himself. Not knowing where to look. He tried his best not to look at her, it made her mad. She always said he wasn’t good enough for it, he was wondering when he’d be good enough.

“I’m sorry, miss” he said.

In a weak manner. As if the hair pulling had dragged out the last bit of his strength. His view was now glued down to his shoes, feeling uneasy. There were several signs that she would do something bad; she tended to overreact. She also had a bad temper.
He noticed something in his side view. Her hand was raised, palm inward. She was somewhat aligning it with his face.

“You’re fucking useless, it’s like you can’t do anything right.” She said.

Whacking him across the face. The slap was violent and forceful, he looked up at her. His eyelids quivered a bit. He was trying to use the softness of his palm to mend the redness and pain of his cheek.
She then pulled his hand away and slapped him again.
“Stop protecting yourself, you earned this.”
Her glare was enough to kill him on its own. At least enough to make him scared.
“What did I do wrong, miss?”
She scoffed.

“spilling drinks, tripping over the carpet in front of everyone at the party, drinking although I didn’t allow you to, and generally acting like an imbecile.”
She grabbed some water from the counter and splashed it in his face. he started wiping it away from his eyes.
“I’m sorry miss.”
“Too late”

When he finally got the layer of water away from his eyes, he catches her staring at him. Then staring at the floor which was covered in water. She narrowed her eyes.
“Get down on your knees.”
He did as told.
“Dry the floor”
He immediately started drying it with his palms.
“no, use your tongue”

She noticed he was a bit reluctant. Wiping away his wet palms on his hair.
“Sorry, miss …” he said.

“Do it, now”
Pointing at the floor. Her glare was brutal, almost threatening. He knew the other, more horrible things she could make him do. And he felt like he deserved it, so he didn’t have much of a choice.
He put his face near the floor. And reluctantly started licking the water away.
He would try to look up at her sometimes.  It only caused her to push his head down with her foot. He wanted to apologize again. But his apologies didn’t seem to do anything.
And he knew that it was all his fault, he had messed up. He wondered if she would get less mad if he said it out loud. Right now, he was focusing on the floor though.
“Stand up and take off your clothes” she said.

It was just in underwear, right? He thought. Hoping for the best he started taking of his clothes. Hanging the suit on the chair after getting it off, it was a vintage custom Armani suit she got from a store only the rich can attend, she would kill him if it touched the floor. He then took of his shoes, carefully. They were black Armani calfskin leather shoes. Only bought by rich people. She would beat him up if he didn’t treat them with respect.

After that he just stood there in his boxers. They were Calvin Klein.
In those he looked like one of their models.
He had a nice body.
“Take off your boxers too” she said.

He unwillingly took off his boxers.