meeting the family

It was a casual day for Enid, a few customers here and there. If it was a usual day a portal opened and a box containing boxman robots came put. But today wasn't a normal day, nothing happened, no fighting, no robots, nothing. Soon Enid and Rad closed down the shop after ko left.

"Well.. today was surprisingly easy, we didn't even have to fight shannon and them." Enid said as she walked out the door with Rad.

"Yeah, they probably didn't want to get a beat down like yesterday." Said Rad

"I beat them up so bad I blacked out."

"Sureee Rad." Enid said sarcastically

{ the beat down from yesterday }

"RAD WATCH OUT!" shouted Enid.

Before Rad seen it, he felt it. A punch right to the jaw. As soon as the punch landed he was out like a light.

"HAHAHAH! YOU'RE NOT AS TOUGH AS YOU SAY Y-." Raymond yelled, but before he finished he was blasted in to pieces by ko.

"RAD, ARE YOU OK?" Said ko in fear that his friend might be seriously hurt.

"He's fine ko, he just passed out, he should be awake soon, don't worry!" Enid said trying to calm ko.

{ End of flashback }

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow Enid."

"Yep, bye Rad."

Little did Enid know, as she was walking back home a shadowy figure was lurking.

Enid was almost home when she felt a sharp pain in her arm. As she looked to see what happened to her arm she started feeling woozy, and then she seen it, a tranquilizer, but this was different. A normal tranquilizer would knock someone out, but this not only did that, but it hurt. A stinging feeling went through all of her nerves. And in less then a second she was coughing up blood and then lights out.

SLAM

Enid was startled awake by the loud sound. Enid realized that she was blind folded, but she could tell it was a dark room. She tried to get up, but at no avail, there where chains against her wrists, ankles, and neck the chains began to burn against her limbs. She began to panic, and as any person who just got kidnapped, she wanted knowledge about where she is. Just as she was about to ask, someone turned on the lights and took the blind fold off of her face.

"Hello, Enid~"

"Why am I here, shannon ?" Enid said coldly

"You're here because my daddy has a special use for you."

"Better get comfortable, because this is your new home."

And as soon as she came, she left. Enid was left to observe the room.

The room was small, it had a bed on one corner. The bed had a pillow and a thin blanket. Enid also saw the door that leads out of the room. It was a thick Grey metal door, with bars around the glass window in it. There was also a door in the side of the room, perhaps the bathroom. Right after she observed the room she seen gas coming through the Bottom of the door.

It soon dawned on Enid that she might be in here longer then she thought.

________________________________________________________________________________

hello who ever reads this 👋 this is my first time making a wattpad or writing anything. im very open to constructive criticism. also please let me know if i should continue this story, thank you for reading!