a new start

The pain is unbearable.

I find myself on my knees begging for the pain to stop, something I would've never done a month ago. The pain continues for what seems to be hours until it stop. It feels like I am finally breathe. I take a breath in only to find it fly out my mouth as I'm kicked in the stomach by that wicked wicked man.

He kicks me again

And again

And again

He stops when I'm almost fully unconscious and gasping for air.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I thought you knew better Enid. We do not like disobedience, I especially do not take it lightly. I want you to get up and go to your room, you will not receive any food tonight. I am highly disappointed in you" professor venomous says.

I slowly get up, only to fall back down to the floor. PV sees this and calls shannon over with a sigh.

"Shannon dear, please take her to her room."

"Yes father." She nods.

Shannon wraps her hand around me and lifts me up. It takes a while to get to my room but we make it and she leave me. I head to the bathroom to take a bath, then limp back to my room to get some pjs.

I undress then soak my body into the hot water. Most of the pain subsided. I sit in the water for a minute, then I scrub my body and get out, dry off and get dressed. The pain comes back ten fold.

It hurts

It hurts so bad

It hurts so bad I just want to die

'You just have to be obedient'
'If you were, this would've never happened.'

Obedience, I say to myself until I fall asleep.

- 7 weeks later -

Professor venomous pov

We've finally done it, we broken her. We crushed her hope.

"We did it" I say astonished.

Boxman looks and me and smiles gleefully, I smile back.

" though it took longer then I thought, I am happy with the result." Boxman says calmly

"Now we can proceed with step 2." He says.

I step forward and kiss him passionately. I then pick him up and take him to our bedroom and lock the door.

"I love you so much boxman."

(im not writing that😐)

__________________________________________

I train when I'm allowed to. It's the only thing I look forward to now. I'm much stronger now. I also have been taking lessons with PV.

I swipe at the punching bag with my claws. I transformed. Without my parents. I miss my parents and siblings and ko and Rad and Mr. Gar and elo-

I stop. I'm not allow to think about those things, boxman said so. I continue to swipe, claw, kick, and punch at the punching bag mindlessly, even when I feel eyes boring holes into me.

"Eniddd~~" Darrel said sickly sweet.

"...yes Darrel, what do you want from me?"

" we're going to the plaza." He says, staring at me.

"So? What about it?"

" daddy said you can go with us!" He shouts out excited.

All the blood depleted out of my body. My skin going pail. Ok is all i can spit out, before I run to my room. I see a costume and a mask on my bed and put it on. Luckily it covers my face.

Professor venomous and boxman told me rules about going outside and what will happen if I break those rules. I don't dare too.

I must not run away. I must fight with my robot siblings and protect them. I must not give away my identity. I must not ask for help. Failure to complete these will result with consequences.

I gear up and prepare to battle my friends, the ones who still haven't found me, the ones who probably forgot about me.

It fills me with thick hot rage.