dinner

"oh calm down Enid, we don't bite." PV said with a smirk.

Enid sat down at the table, refusing to look the villains in the face. she noticed Boxman had left the table and went into a room which she guessed was the kitchen. Enid could feel all the eyes on her as she continued to stare at the table, then she sighed.

'I'm too tired for this but something in that kitchen smells so good.'

Boxman came out the kitchen with a plate and sat it in front of me. the plate had a rare steak on it and silverware on the side. her mouth started watering. but before she had a chance to take a taste the plate was snatched away.

"ah ah ah, no eating until you tell us about your first day in your new home." Boxman said while Darrell, Raymond, and Shannon giggled.

Enid started laughing, to the point where she was crying because of the laughter.

"what's so funny Enid." PV said in a serious tone, his face now carrying a scowl.

"what's funny is that you kidnap me, force me to work for you and live in "my new home" then proceed to put food in my face in attempt to make me talk to you."

"well you are talking right now, but i suggest that you watch your tone when talking to us." PV says, starting to get an attitude.

"or what?"

"or this." PV said while reaching in his coat pocket for a button, and clicked it.

Enid fell to the ground and started whimpering and groaning from the pain.

'she looks like a puppy, but I guess that's normal because her father is a werewolf.' PV thought.

"apologize, now." PV commanded, hovering above her. he turned the device off as he waited for her apology.

"fuck you" Enid said in between breaths. she stared at him with hatred in her eyes.

"so be it." PV said with bitterness and turned the device back on. he watched enid start whining again.

"take her to her room"

and just like that, the three robot siblings stood up and started to pick Enid up. just as they were about to exit the room Boxman said

"behave better next time Enid please, we wont be so merciful next time."

__________________________________________________________

at night

"you have to be patient, soon our plan will come into motion." Boxman said in a soft voice

"your right, and soon we'll have someone who can get those glorbs. they'll be so happy shes back and then, when they let their guard down, and the glorbs are gone." PV says with a snicker, his irritation fading.

"get some rest Boxman. tomorrow we have a big day"