Chapter 5

Hey sorry I took so long. Hope all of you are doing well, I hope you guys like this chapter.
____________________________________
Conrad POV

Walking up next to Belly is a amazing feeling, I woke up early just like I said to her, I got at my rolling stone t shirt and placed it on the bed for her.

Then got myself dressed and got downstairs to unpack the stuff she brought with her.It was mostly clothes.

I felt guilty, I actually lied to Belly about Aubrey being my friend when the truth was when I was really drunk she tired to sleep with me (she was wanting to be number seven, and I didn't want that while being with her soon to be cop boyfriend who took my side because well he was there and stop it ) thank god he and Cam Cameron was there.

She was arrested and is still in jail, I only slept with those girls before I started waiting letters to Belly and that was during.

I know that I should tell Belly about but I just wanted to protect her, I know it's dumb but I will always want to protect.

While I put her clothes in a pile for her to decide here to put them. I felt her beautiful hands wrapped around my waist.

"Wow you weren't kidding."I heard her say.

"I never Kidd when it comes to you."I said, then I turned around to look at her. Damn she looks both hot and sexy. "Wow you look so much good in that then I ever did."

"I seriously doubt that."she said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Why do you always fight me on these things."I asked, but I love how always does that, it makes her even hotter.

"If I don't who will?"she asked, she then got on her tip-toes to kiss me as I left her legs and put her on the counter.

We then kissed for what it felt like forever, we pulled apart with the biggest smile.

"Look this something I have to tell you and I don't want you to freak out.."I began to say.

"I know about Aubrey." She said, and just like yesterday I was shocked.

____________________________________

                                  Belly POV

And just like yesterday I knew he would be shock.

"How... how did you know?"he asked.

"Well for starters you butt dial me I listen to the whole conversation and arrested, then Cam Cameron told me because he is my friend and that cop came to my apartment one day."

"Wait, why did he came to your apartment one day?"he asked, I can tell he was worried and concerned which are two completely different things.

"He told me Aubrey hired a 'hit man' who was really a cop in disguise, to kill me."I said, I saw rage on his face. But then a sign of relief.

"So that's why he called me and said she got lived in prison."he said, and I nodded. "So yesterday when I me and her are friends you didn't believe it."

"Not from the second it came out of your mouth." I said, doing the thing with my noise that I know he loves.

"Look I know that I should have told you, I just..."

"Wanted to protect me, I know Con, I know and I love you for that."I said, giving him a smile.

Which he also returned. Me and Conrad are going to cousins tomorrow, we are going to be taking Conrad's car.

Trusty is coming today, and Gigi will be coming here tomorrow.

****************************************************

Sorry for this short one, I just couldn't think of anything else but don't worry more sex scenes will be coming up.