"god damn, ur ass is fat😍"

Nat/top: 12.3 inches
Ash/bottom: 8 inches

Spelling mistakes!! ❤

——————

Plot; Nat had been out with some friends while Ash stayed back in there apartment playing genshin like always. Usually Nat would tell her to do daily things, like do her shared chores around the apartment. Ash wouldn't forget that she was supposed to do these things, but she was just lazy, so unless if someone told her to do it, she would.
But since Nat was gone almost all day, she hadn't had anyone to tell her to do anything. So she has just been playing games and watching tiktok videos all day.

After Nat had returned she asked if Ash had taken out the trash and taken a shower, but Ash had only replied with a "meh" as she watched tiktok videos with her ass in the air.

"Meh" "wtf if 'meh' suppose to mean, Ash." "...mehhhh" "I swear to fucking God.. Is you say that one more time I'm so fucking you, and that pretty ass of yours tonight." "Ok ok fineee, no I didn't take a shower" "I told you to take a shower after I left the house. And that was 8 hours ago. It's 11:02 right now!" "So?" "So you need to take care of yourself better!" "Fine. If you want me to take a shower THAT badly, why don't you take one with me then." Nat was going to immediately say something else after Ash was done talking, but she didn't, she would only look at her while her face turned red. "F- fine! Maybe- maybe I will." "Mhm, yup, sure you wil-" Nat dragged Ash all the way to the bathroom, then locking the door. "..." "Still think I was joking?~" Ash rolled her eyes, still watching tiktok videos on her phone, but Nat took it from her hands and put it on the counter, "hey! Give my phone back!" Ash was clearly pissed, "Not until you take a damn shower with me." "Ughh!" Ash started to quickly take off her clothes and then look at Nat once she was done. Nat only stared at her, a blushing mess as she look Ash up and down over and over again. "Hurry up and take off your clothes." She said as she got in the tub, Nat wasn't no time in getting rid of her clothes and nervously joining the other in the tub. "How come you never told me you had a nice big ass?" Questioned Ash as Nat sat down in the tub near Ash's lap, but she didn't reply, she just got extremely embarrassed by the question. "Fine, if you wont say anything..." Nat jumped and let out a whimper as she felt 2 hands grab her boobs, "A- agh..!~ A- Ash what the hell!?" Ash only smirked, continuing to rub the others boobs. Nat couldn't keep herself from moaning and letting out whimpers, it was music to Ash's ears. Slowly, Ash started giving hickeys to Nat, leaving visible purple hickeys everywhere for everyone to see. She slowly started to make one of her hands go down to Nat's hole and started to pound her ass, making Nat a complete and utter mess of moans. "Ahh..~! U-.. Ugh... Fuck..! Ngh..!!~" "I thought you said you were gonna fuck me tonight.. I guess its the other way around now..~" Ash whispered into Nat's ear.

Nat couldn't handle all of this, plus, wasn't she suppost to be the top in their relationship?

"A- ash.." "Hm? Yes my love?~" "ah.. C- could we take this to the b- bedroom?" Ash giggled, "if that's what you want~" Ash picked Nat up and carried hqer bride style from the bathroom to their room. She then gently put Nat on the bed, "is my princess comfortable now?~" Nat didn't reply. "Is something wrong?" "..." "..nat?" Ash got closer to Nat. Suddenly, Nat grabbed Ash by the waist making her unable to move, "Ride me." "W- what!- you were taking that!" Ash felt completely embarrassed that she had fallen for such an old trick. "Ride me, Ash." Nat looked up at Ash with her cute little face, as if begging her, "... Fine.." Nat smirked, letting go of her waist so she could get to work. Slowly, Ash started to put Nat's dick inside, moaning everytime with every movement. "F- fuck..~" Nat bit her bottom lip, trying to hold in her moans, but she was getting a bit bored of Ash just having the tip in. "Apologies." "W- wh!- Ah!~" Nat had shoved themselves all inside of Ash, making Ash cum already. They  quickly started to pound into Ash's ass, re-arranging all of Ash's organs as all she could hear were loud moans from Ash, either begging her to slow down or to be less rough, but Nat didn't listen she did all the opposite things Ash wanted to do. Ash came again, now begging for a break, pleading with them, that she was so sensitive to any touch her ass could feel, but Nat didn't stop, nor could Ash stop cumming every 1 or 2 minutes.

Ash couldn't think about anything else, her body started to become weak, and her dick started to hurt from how many times she had cum. But Nat just keep getting faster and more rougher. "A- Ah!~ S- slow- Ngh!~ d- down!!~~", it wasn't long before she started to beg for more. Nat was enjoying this, it was the first time she had ever had this much pleasure enter their body. "shit..~ I'm going to cum!~" not a second later, and Ash could feel all of Nat's hot seed rushing through her body as she came one last time on Nat's stomach.

Nat pulled out, making sure not to hurt Ash, Ash fell on top of Nat, she couldn't feel her legs at all, as if she never even had legs. "F- fuck.. Y- you.. N- Natalie.. Ngh!~" Nat slapped Ash's ass, which made her cum again, "I love you too my silly goose~"