"Not tonight you wont~"

Ash/bottom: 8 inches
Nat/top: 12 inches

Spelling mistakes!!

------

Plot: Ash had been really busy on this new movie she was supposed to be in, she barely got a break. All she wanted was a few moments away from her acting career and spend some time with her friend, Nat. So she was more then happy to hear that she would be having over a week off for Holiday's.

Ash quietly walked into Nat's office, they hadn't left their office all day, unless if they had to use the bathroom or if they got hungry. Nat didn't even realize that Ash was staring at them from behind as they worked on one of their specialtys best selling book in all of Hollywood.

"Nat" Nat jumped at the sound of her beloves voice, "y- yes my love?" They asked as they turned around, "you should take a break.. It's already 10:34.." "Oh" Nat hadn't even realized how much time had passed since they were so focused in the new chapter for the book.
"I can't darling, I'm working-" "I don't care!" Ash yelled, tears almost falling through her eyes, "babe.." Nat sighed "you sure know how to put up a good act, but it won't work on me" Nat took a sip of her coffee, "kys." Ash then stormed off. Nat took another sip of their coffee, and continued to work on their book.

After a few minutes Ash quietly walked back into the office. Quietly getting on all floors and crawling to Nat. Since Nat was already in deed focus on her book again, Ash had no problems crawling below her desk.

'You really felt me no choice this time.' Thought Ash as she stared at Nat's dick through the clothes that Nat was wearing. Ash then quickly got to work, undoing Nat's belt, right before she was about to begin sucking, a voice stopped her. "And what do you think you are doing?~" "you felt me to choice missy" "'missy?' I thought you prefered calling me 'slut'~" "kys" Nat let out a laugh, they had always found it funny when Ash said stuff like that. "Haha- Ngh!~ gosh your so needy tonight~.." Ash had used the time Nat was laughing to get them off guard by teasing on the tip, "ngh.." Ash licked their dick up and down till it was completely hard from the teasing. Nat grabbed a hand full of Ash's hair to make her stop teasing, "fuck... N- no more teasing please..~" Ash smirked, "understood my slut~" with one movement, ash already had half of Nats dick instead her throat, it was hard for her to keep going without gagging. Nat immediately pulled her dick away, afraid of hurting Ash, Ash was a still gagging a bit as small tears ran down her face. "My love are you alright!?" Nat quickly got out of her chair and kneeled down to check up of Ash, "I- I'm fine.. Just not use to having dicks down my throat.. hehe.." "You scared me!" Ash giggled, "sorry my love, I didn't mean to scare you" Nat tightly hugged Ash, as if she was never gonna let go, "N- Nat.. I- I can't b- breathe!-" Nat wasn't paying attention, they just didn't want to let go. "A- Agh!~" Nat let go of Ash, a loud moan following along, Ash had bit Nat's neck to let her go, which it worked.

"Youre so adorable my love" "haha.. Sorry about that, Ash" "it's fine.. Say.." Ash turned around, then did the doggy style in front of Nat, which clearly had Nat blushing, "If I cant take you through my mouth.. Why not my other hole?~" Nat almost had a nosebleed just then.

"You are such a slut, Ash..~" Nat slowly started to take off Ash's pants, then her panties. She was already wet, "were you playing with yourself?~" "maybe...~" Nat let out a small laugh then slapped Ash's ass before adding their dick in, slowly adding bit by bit. Ash was trembling once it was all in. Ash struggling to keep herself up. Keeping quiet was also now starting to trouble her.

"N- ngh..~ fu..ck..~" "Is alright if I start moving now?~" Ash weakly nodded. Nat started off slow, getting faster every time Ash begged for it.

"N- Nat.. Faster!~" Nat groaned, doing exactly what Ash wanted, going faster and rougher until Ash couldn't hold in her moans, "I'd be quite if I were you..~" Ash stopped for a moment, what did they mean? Why would she need to be quite?

"We aren't the only ones here~" Nat whispered in her ear. Ash had completely forgotten that Nat's dad, Eli and his husband, Kaoru were staying over since it was going to be Nat's birthday soon, Nat would be turning 22 tonight. Nat chuckled, "you really chose a bad time to be needy~" Nat started to get more faster, Ash could bearly hold in her loud moans, "But I must thank you for this lovely birthday gift, slut~" Ash bit her lip, "But I wouldn't mind having the others hear you~" "Ngh!~" Ash let out a very loud moan which definitely woke everyone up, but now she couldn't stop. Nat licked her lips, then grabbed a hand full of Ash's hair, then pulling her head back, now making out with her as they continued to fuck her to cum town.

"I'm never coming back here." Kaoru said, Eli giggled, "do you also wanna have some fun-" "No." Eli whined, "but they are having fun.. Why can't we also?~" kaoru gave Eli a death stare, that usually meant that Eli should stop doing whatever he was doing, but that didn't stop him this time. "Fine..." Eli said as he went under the blankets, Kaoru sighed, slowly going back to sleep, until he felt a hard slap on his ass, "What did I just say." Eli gulped, he quickly got on top of Kaoru, sliding down his pants and boxers, then gave Kaoru's ass another slap, making them turn a bright red. Kaoru whined, "make it quick.." Eli smirked, "I keep no promises on what happens here tonight..~"

-------

- In the morning - 9:09 AM

Nat yawned, slowly waking up to Ash cuddled up in their arm, "Awh.." Nat kissed Ash's forehead, Nat slowly and carefully replaced their arm with a pillow so Ash wouldn't wake up.

Nat made her way down stairs, "Good morning, Nat" "Morning-.." Nat stopped, "By any chance... You hadn't happen to hear anything last night.. Right..-?" Eli took a sip of his coffee, "we heard everything" Nat turned red, "O- oh..!" Eli chuckled, "Kaoru couldn't sleep so I fucked him" "ELI!-" Nat stopped, forgetting that Ash was still asleep and didn't want to wake her, "I- I didn't need to hear that. Though I guess that explain the other moans I heard." Eli bursted out laughing, "M- My bad!- I- I'll try to keep him more quiet-" Eli could bearly finish what he was saying without laughing. "By the way, happy birthday, Nat"

-----

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATTT :D