Eli x drunk kaoru

(Friend request)

Eli/top 9inch
Kaoru/bottom 6 inch

—————

It was late at night, around 12 Pm. Eli was worried about kaoru, he had started to go out parting a lot more then usual. Eli had no problem with Kaoru going out and socializing or just parting and just being there for the food and alcohol, but Kaoru had started to come home very late at night and as drunk as a bard. Eli was about to call Kaoru for the 100th time but hearing the doorknob click and turn stopped him. A very drunk Kaoru entered the room, but something else had caught Eli's attention, "Kaoru, your late." Said Eli in a cold tone, but Kaoru didn't respond, he just wobbled his way to his room, falling on the floor along the way. Eli walked over to Kaoru and grabbed him by his arm and then roughly pinning him to the wall, "le.. *hic* mi go.. *hic*" Kaoru had managed to kinda form a sentence, "Who did this."  Asked Eli, rubbing on Kaoru's neck which was covered in hickeys and kisses, Kaoru mumbled something which Eli didn't understand. Eli scoffed, trying to control his jealousy, "I'm going to bed–" Kaoru had grabbed Eli's arm, rubbing his crotch on in. Eli hadn't realized before but Kaoru was rock hard, to the point pre-cum could be seen through his pants, Eli blushed a little, "... Is this the reason why you wanted to leave so fast?~" teased Eli while rubbing Kaoru's clothed cock, Kaoru let out a low whimper, covering his mouth to prevent any more sounds. Eli soften myself around Kaoru and picked him up bride style and took himself and Kaoru to their bedroom. As Eli softly put Kaoru on the bed he gave him slow and soft kisses on his neck, slowly removing his clothes along the way as Kaoru did the same for him, Eli then stopped and looked at Kaoru in the eyes, "I love you" "i lov u to" Eli giggled, hearing Kaoru struggle with his words just because he was drunk was funny to Eli, he found it adorable. Eli got closer to Kaoru and passionately kissed him, almost as a French kiss, he enjoyed getting to hear Kaoru whimper under their kissing, it was really heave for Eli, being able to do such things with the person he loved the most, it was almost a dream come true, even though it was a dream come true.
Eli continued to kiss Kaoru, all the way till they both were naked and Kaoru was touching Eli's slightly hard abs, pinching his nipples and twisting them, let it give pure pleasure to Eli they continued to kiss each other, you would even call it more of a make out session by now. Eli pulled away to let himself and Kaoru let a few breaths in, after, Eli didn't waste a single moment going for Kaoru's neck, attacking it with hickeys and very visible love makes and kisses. He didn't stop until Kaoru was moaning out his name, begging him to stop, that he was already close to cumming because of this, but Eli didn't stop, knowing that Kaoru wouldn't dare cum to simple pleasures like this, he always.. Always wanted something more.. Something bigger inside of him, and that's exactly what Eli was gonna give him. Eli pulled away, and grabbed some lube from under the pillow Kaoru was laying on, they always had a bottle of lube for when they wanted sex that they didn't plan for.
Eli lubed up his fingers, getting ready to prepare Kaoru, "you ready?" Kaoru  let out a small nod.
"Ngh!~" Kaoru arked his back as Eli thrusted his two of his fingers inside. Eli found it silly that Kaoru could cum from just fingers, but that never stopped Eli from letting him cum, but he wanted tonight to be different, as soon as he knew Kaoru was close to cumming, he grabbed his dick by the tip and covered it, making Kaoru unable to cum no matter how hard he tried. "F-.. Fuck! P-.. Please..!!~" Eli was surprised when he saw Kaoru sobbing for release, but Eli didn't let go, he only went faster to the point that his fingers were starting to get numb from how much he was moving them inside of Kaoru's tight hole. Eli stopped after a good while, noticing that Kaoru was about to pass out if he didn't let him cum, but once he let go, it was as if a bucket of cum came out of Kaoru's dick, Kaoru let out a very loud moan which would be mistaken for a scream.
Eli let Kaoru calm down for almost 12 minutes before be grabbed the lube bottle again and lubed up his dick this time, then he positioned himself in Kaoru's hole, "you ready?~" Kaoru could bearly even reply, but he managed to let out a very low "yes". Eli quickly shoves himself fully inside of Kaoru, " A- AHn!~... S- Shit!~", the moans jus continued as Eli started to pull out then in all over again. Eli leaned in closer to Kaoru, wanting to play with his nipples, and he did indeed do as he wished for. He sucked, pinched, rubbed, bitten, into Kaoru's nipples one at a time, making them both a dark purple color, Kaoru was already cummed over 4 times in these few minutes which only felt like hours to him. Eli started to go harder and faster, going back to his original position so he could properly get all of himself in, but that wasn't enough for him. He swiftly grabbed Kaoru, putting him on his lap, Kaoru probably let out the loudest moan he had ever let out as he felt all of Eli enter him, that made him come for the 5th time. Kaoru was embarrassed that he had already come this many times while Eli on the other hand haven't cum, not even once durring this time, he didn't want to until he knew Kaoru couldn't handle it anymore and way on his way to passing out from the pleasure and pain. Eli went faster and harder, to the point that Kaoru was nothing but a cumming mess and a moaning mess as well.
But Eli couldn't hold it in anymore, he was close.. "F- fuck.. I- I'm going to cum soon..!" Said Eli, but he was sure that Kaoru didn't hear him over himself being a very loud mess of pleasure. As soon as Eli felt it hit, it was like Kaoru was completely quiet for a whole second to process what was happening, and processing how much pleasure Eli's cum shooting up his tight pink hole would be like, After he was done moaning, Eli had realized that he had indeed passed out from all the pleasure, Eli slowly pulled out, not wanting to re-awaken his darling whom had just gonna to sleep, but he had to admit, he was also quite tired. He layed next to Kaoru, resting and then deciding that he'd clean up everything in the morning. He gently pulled Kaoru near him, cuddling him as he drifted off to sleep himself, giving Kaoru a quick kiss on both his lips and forehead before falling asleep.

"I think they are finished" Ash said, taking a sip from her mug which had freshly made hot chocolate, "I can finally go to sleep..." Said Nat who was basically sobbing to themself because of what they had to hear, but Ash on the other had would have gladly fingered herself to Kaoru's moaning if Nat wasn't in the same room as her.

————

Rushed story so my fingers hurt and probably lots of spelling mistakes.