3

Karina saw through a small opening of where the group of people where, where her senpai was and pushed through with her bunny in hand only to go over to him crying as she wrapped her arms around him tightly as she cried into his chest.

"Senpai I'm so scared!" she cried

He looked down to her sadly before he wrapped one arm around her tightly as she looked to the group that was glaring at him.

"Who are you and what are you doing being around that mess of a girl?" A woman said with black hair and purple eyes.

"Why does it matter to insignificant people like you? You have the nerve to leave such an unstable girl here alone for years without even keeping in contact with her! You are all horrible! No person should have to deal with stupid self righteous people like you!" Kanato said as he narrowed his eyes at the woman hatefully

None of them spoke, mainly due to shock. No one has ever said anything like that to any of them before about Karina, and now the only person who'd ever even dared tried being close to her was telling them that what they were doing was wrong.

"And you believe you can do better with that girl?' a male said with brown hair and green eyes.

"Yes, a lot better. Unlike any of you who didn't even take the time to teach her what she needs to know, I did and she's a lot better than when you last knew her." Kanato said seriously and determinedly

Karina looked up at him shocked, she didn't think he'd actually stand up for her, but she was happy that he was and that he wasn't backing down. She didn't have the back bone to tell her family just how she felt about them forgetting about her. The black haired female scowled as she went up to the two of them. Kanato could tell what that woman was going to do and looked down quickly to Karina.

"Do you remember what I taught you last week Karina?" Kanato asked

She nodded her head as she smiled at him.

"Face your family and do so. I know you are afraid of them but you can't let them take over it. You're better without them."

She nodded again and turned towards her mother as she placed her bunny down as Kanato placed his teddy down. With the Lanterns on either side of the hall the two of them used the flames that lit the hall to place all of the people in front of them on fire. Karina was shocked when they instantly turned to dust. Tasha then came out to see everyone but the two as dust. She launched herself at the two only to get burned by Karina.

"I'm not a freak...I'm just me." Karina said as she looked her eldest sister in the eye before her sister turned to dust.

After wards they cleaned up the mess of the dust before placing all of their ashes in a jar. Kanato then made it so those ashes were all tucked inside the stomach stuffing of the bunny that she held within her arms. She hugged both her bunny and him at the same time happily.

After what happened Kanato didn't teach her anymore that day. He allowed her to calm herself around him as he cuddled with her while his arms were around her. She snuggled into him as she held on to her bunny tightly. She was at peace with herself for once, she finally stood up to her family and because of it she was finally going to be herself and she didn't need their approval. She looked behind her to Kanato and made it so she was cuddled into his chest as they were cuddling on her bed. she was more than happy to have him around her, she didn't need anyone else around her.

She only needed her senpai and that was enough for her. "Thank you for being here for me senpai."

"You're most welcome, but I do have a question for you Karina."

"Hm? What is it that you wish to ask me Senpai?"

"Why is it that you always wear this one out fit don't you have other clothes you wear?"

She shook her head. 'Nope, this is all I have. Nothing else."

Kanato got up and he looked her up and down before he tapped his finger slightly. "I think I can help you with that slight problem. I just need to find a few things first." He said before he left with his teddy.

Karina looked to him confused but said nothing as she saw him leave. She stayed put as she hugged her bunny until she saw him come back with a measuring tape.

"Alright, lets get your measurements and I can go from there." He said with a small smile as he held on to teddy with one arm.

"U-Um...o-okay." she said as she stood up with her bunny.

Kanato sighed and shook his head. "You're going to have to place the bunny down for a bit. i know you enjoy hugging her but I need to do this without your bunny in hand."

She pouted but placed her bunny next to his teddy on her desk. She then did as she was instructed as he wrote down her measurements as he got them. He then kissed her forehead before he left with the measurements and the measuring tape. She blushed as she sat on her bed again, she felt slightly strange as she hugged her bunny. She fell asleep in the process of waiting only to be woken up by Kanato who gave her a toothy smile.