5

Karina didn't understand why she woke up on her bed, she remembered passing out on the floor with a razor in her hand after carving stuff on her arms. She then realized the fact that she was in the arms of Kanato, she first questioned it but then realized he must have gotten in by the balcony. Even though it felt nice, her emotions backlashed at her and she pushed him off of her bed. What she wasn't expecting was him to pin her down and kiss her so passionately on the lips.

He wasn't supposed to be the way that he was with her, she knew that she had to place him back, that was the only reason he accepted her to call him senpai because he was teaching her enough for her to take him back, she knew this all too well. She hated that he was forcing himself on to her the way that he was. It made her feel like she had only one choice and that was to go with the fact that she was stuck with him forever. When he parted from her lips he brushed his hand against the side of her face softly.

"Don't say it, please whatever you do Senpai, don't say it....I don't want to hear it coming out of you." She said sadly

He looked at her confused. "What are you talking about?" He asked

She pushed him away from her and she stood up quickly as she held her bunny tightly to her chest. "Don't say that you love me, that you actually care for me. There's no way in heck can you care for a freak like me! Y-You're not even supposed to be here!" She said sadly before she unlocked her door quickly and went to the library.

Kanato couldn't believe how ungodly stubborn she was acting, it was actually starting to piss him off. But hearing what she said he went to the library only to see her with the same book that he saw on the table before within her hands.

"Don't do it! please Karina!" Kanato said sadly

"I don't care what you want anymore...Senpai you don't belong here. As much as I enjoy having you here...you need to go back." She said sadly as she went to the page that was marked.

She looked at the words and she read the incantation in her head before the book was taken out of her hands and she was pinned to the bookshelf behind her. He then bit into her neck as he held her wrists tightly. She whined in pain as she tried to get her hands out of his grip, but she couldn't. She didn't know why he was acting the way he was, he wasn't the slightest bit how he was before. It was making her scared of him.

Kanato didn't want her to place him back so quickly, he wanted to love her, to show her she wasn't going to be alone for the rest of her life. But with her acting the way she was it was difficult to make her see that without doing something he may or may not regret. He bit her to punish her for going against his wishes. He didn't like what she was doing and because of it he was going to punish her until she apologized to him. Of course he didn't get one from her, he only got her crying and whimpering something. He then felt himself being pulled from her before he felt himself on the softness that was his bed.

He looked around and he was back in his room which angered him, he didn't want this! He didn't want her to be alone! He punched his bed as he cried into the blanket that was under him. He didn't like that she had just done that without even saying goodbye to him! He soon then got himself together and he left his room only to go to the living area to see his brother's speaking to her. She was wearing the outfit that he made for her which made him internally smile. She wasn't making it so she was alone! She wanted to see the family that he had always talked about, he went behind her and wrapped his arms around her as she sat on the couch with Laito beside her.

She jumped a bit only to blush and look away from him as she saw the small smile on his face. "You're a really sneaky woman." He said softly to her

"This is what happens when you don't let go of me." She said softly back

He could hear a tint of sadness in her voice, he looked away from her to his brother's only to see that they were all looking at him curiously.

"Don't any of you get any idea's about being with Karina, she's mine and I refuse to ever share her with you guys." Kanato said going in front of Karina before he pulled her from the couch and teleported them to his room where he kissed her lovingly on the lips.

She looked to him in shock as she kissing him back. Karina just thought that he cared for her because of where they were, she didn't think that it was actually because he really loved her! She teared up as she held his hands back while she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer to her which made him smile into the kiss.

"You are mine forever."

"As long as you stay my senpai I'm Okay with that." She said with a smile

He chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "I can be more than that for you if you allow me to."

She blushed and nodded her head. "I-I'd like that a lot K-Kanato."

He kissed her again and cuddled with her on his bed as she had her bunny in hand as he had his teddy. After that day they were always together, he showed her places that he had mentioned to her before as well as sang to her as the two of them danced in the grave yard. Karina never stopped smiling as she lived beside her senpai and Boyfriend. She didn't ever think she'd get to be with someone in such a special way but she did with him which made her more than happy.