4

Karina smiled at Kanato as she sat up. "Yes Senpai?" She asked curiously

"I'm done with your new outfit, I want to see what it looks like on you." He said with a toothy grin

She looked to him shocked and nodded her head. "O-Okay."

He took her by the hand to where he was working only for her to blush deep red as she kept looking down at their hands, she didn't know why he was holding her hand, but it felt really nice. She didn't understand the feelings that were going through her body, when she was around him her body felt heavier, her body also felt like it was in flames. She felt as if she should be doing things to him that were too appropriate, specially after what he did when he measured her.

She then placed her head down and blushed deep red as she looked at the floor as they got into a room, when he looked down to her he looked to her confused.

"Why are you looking at the floor for? Don't you want to see what I made for you?" Kanato asked curiously

"S-Sorry...J-Just thinking..A-Alot." She said before she looked up to see an outfit that was the same colors as she was wearing. She looked to it in shock before she looked to him. "T-Thank you so much Senpai!"

She then hugged him tightly, he giggled a bit and smiled before he hugged her back. "You are most welcome. Can I see you in it?"

She looked up to him with a nod. "Of course!" She said before she moved away from him.

She then placed her bunny down before she got the clothes and went to her room to place on her new clothes before she left her room nervously going back to the room that Kanato was. She came into view nervously before she blushed as she looked down at her feet.

"H-How do I look Senpai?" She asked shyly

Kanato looked to her blushing slightly himself as he looked away from her, she looked concerned as she looked down to what she had on. "I-It looks terrible doesn't it senpai?" She asked sadly

He didn't say anything which made her tear up, she quickly grabbed her bunny before she rushed to her room closing and locking the door before she slid down and cried into her bunnies head.

"I-I knew I shouldn't have allow myself to get mixed up in something like this! I'm better off in my other clothes!" She cried

She placed her bunny down for a moment to change her clothes, she then went back to get her bunny and she curled up into a ball on her bed. She went back to being depressed and cried into her bunny as she did so.

"S-Senpai...W-Why didn't you say anything?!"

Kanato didn't know why when he saw her that he felt something within him stir up. He didn't know what to say, he adored in what he made her. when he saw her she looked like a sweet treat that was just waiting to be eaten. He didn't understand why he felt the way he did towards her, he wasn't supposed to fall in love with her, he was supposed to help her enough to have her help him go back to where he belonged. Then she'd be able to live miserable for the rest of her life, he sighed and he grabbed his teddy before he went to look her only to find her room locked.

He frowned and sighed. "Karina, please unlock your door." He said sadly as he knocked on the door

He didn't get an answer which made him very sad and worried about her. He sighed once again before he remembered there being a balcony in her room. He went to the room next to her's and he jumped the balcony and he went into her room only to see that she was on her floor with her regular clothes back on. He went to pick her up only to hear a clang of metal as he did. He saw that within one of her hands was a razor, that made him worry about the young vampiress.

He checked both of her wrists to see that she carved a half heart on both of her wrists. He held on to her and cried into her chest.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm not used to being around someone as beautiful as you are! I-I don't even know why I feel how I do around you. P-Please let me see your beautiful eyes once again." He said sadly

He didn't get anything in return, he cleaned her marks and covered them properly before he wrapped his arms around her tightly. "I need you to wake up, I need to know that I'm not alone....T-That you're going to be here with me Karina." He said as he petted the back of her head softly and slowly

He then closed his eyes as he cried himself to sleep with her within his arms. When he woke up it was because he felt like he was falling, which when he opened his eyes he saw that he did fall, he was now on the ground on the side of her bed. He got up only to find the pink haired vampire glaring at him sadly.

"What are you doing here?!" She said with a mixture of sadness and anger in her voice

He got back on to the bed and he pushed her down pinning her arms heavily on to the bed before he kissed her, he didn't care if she started to struggle, he needed her to know that he loved her. That he wanted to be beside her and that he wasn't letting her go until she realized that herself.