Is it Wrong to Talk about Sex with Her? Chapter 51 Saga 2

Narrator POV

The next day came, feelings washed away from the previous day as you got up and stretched, grabbing your jacket, and putting on a different pair of shoes you made your way out of your room walking down the halls.

You wiped the tiredness from your eyes, checking your phone for any notifications from the others.

Nothing, not even the alert of the morning debriefs as you walked over to the meeting room and peeked inside. To your surprise no one was there, and with a quick glance around you noted the sounds of something closer to the training room and its connected rooms.

With nothing more to do you walked over to see a collection of agents, namely Viper, Breach, Raze and Jett as she walked out of the room stretching as she looked at her score, a perfect 30/30.

Jett: What else could it have been?

Breach: Do not get too cocky now. Watch and learn!

Breach entered quickly with an assault rifle as the doors shut and Jett looked over to you. With a large smile she ran over quickly as Raze noted you as well and charged forward quickly. They both charged both into you as you quickly rebalanced yourself and looked at both.

Raze: Phoenix! I thought you had died or something, the details were lost when I lost focus after Jett told me.

Jett: You never pay attention to anything.

Raze: Yeah! It always keeps everyone on their toes, they will never know when I am... Or when I am not. Information is mine for the taking!

Y/N: Whelp, I'm all good, so no need to worry. Was there no debrief this morning?

Jett: Nah, Brim and Cypher have been talking all morning, which leaves more time for me time... Or me and you time.

Her sly smile returned as you felt embarrassed by her words, while Raze was just oblivious to the entire interaction, comical question marks over her head as she looked even more puzzled. There was a moment where you saw Viper look over, an aura of purple almost exclusively directed at Jett was hovering around her as her eyes squinted to look like that of a predator. You gulped audibly as you looked over at Jett, shaking in terror.

Y/N: L-Look, I am just a little busy right now but... Rain check?

Jett: What? You can't handle all this son!?

She placed her hands across her body, in an almost sexy pose. However, she wasn't good at balancing herself, so it just looked really off, and she was shaking from holding the pose for a much longer time than she expected. Raze laughed at her attempt as rapid explosions could be heard in the training room.

Y/N: Good! I just wanted to talk to... Viper.

Viper turned away as she watched the monitors inside the training room closely, trying not to note that she was watching and hearing the conversation, only that she was just watching over the training, though she cared not for Breach.

You walked over to her, a little hesitant on every single step, until you were about 4 or so feet away from her, thinking that she wasn't really paying attention to you or anyone else. You stared at her, mesmerized at her... And everything about her.

Flashes of her beautiful naked body flashed into your mind as every single thought you had was of her, the amazing evening you had only a few nights ago. Her pale scared skin, to every curve of voluptuous body raced through your mind as you felt the urge of lust carrying your decisions.

You snapped out of it as every fiber of your being was trying to go back to that sacred night of flesh and... Love? You didn't know, and it frightened you to every extent that it could. You could be thinking about that evening, but her.... You weren't sure what was ever going on in Sabine's head, and you were scared at whether or not that would be a good thing or not to know.