ch3

You wake up from bed and look out the window.

Y/n: 'So it's still not a dream.' You look at the shop to find what to eat. You found a PBJ packet in the shop. 'This might work.' You thought. You bought 1 PBJ packet, and it was there on the table. "Nice." You opened the packet and ate the PBJ. You then remember what Latte Cookie said about the 3 academys. "Ok, the first thing I need to do is magic. That should be a good start, I think." You take off the nightgown and put on a tank top and pants, then some armor gloves, boots, chest plate, helmet, and a cloak. You look at your reflection in the mirror. "Not bad, not bad at all." You grab your backpack and spear, which can change into any tool, and leave the apartment building to head to the Parfaedia academy. You made it to the front gate. "Excuse me, may I come in?" The guard, look at you.

Guard: "Yes, you may." Just like that, you were inside the Parfaedia academy.

You were speechless about how beautiful it was. You noticed some students walking around. You sit down on a bench. Until you heard somebody.

"Beautiful, is this?"

You look to see how it was. It was the Parfaedia Principal.

Y/n: "Oh, yes, it is. You must be the Parfaedia Principal if I'm not mistaken."

Parfaedia Principal: "Yes. Your very special, Miss Latte Cookie told me about you. So, you want to learn how to use magic, right?" You node. "Splendid! Come with me, my dear." You follow the Parfaedia Principal. You thought you were going to a classroom, but instead, the Parfaedia Principal was going to teach you how to use magic. It was hard, but you learned soon enough, which the Parfaedia Principal was happy with your hard work. "Excellent work, dear!" You bow.

Y/n: "Thanks, I appreciate it."

Parfaedia Principal: "Your most welcome. Feel free to explore the academy as all as you like." You thank the Parfaedia Principal and explore the academy. The students in Parfaedia Academy were very curious about you, asking you questions. You were overwhelmed by the number of questions they were asking you. You just ran away. You found a room to hide in. You sigh in relief. You look around the room. You see bottles and ingredients for something. You knew it was a potion room, so you want to try making a potion. You put down the spear and sit in a chair. You thought about making a potion of regeneration, so you start grabbing ingredients and start to make the potion. But, it doesn't go as planned. The bottle exploded, making smoke come out. You sigh in frustration.

Y/n: "What am I doing wrong?"

"I think I know why."

You jumped in surprise. You look to who said it. You blush as your eyes widen as you see 1 of your favorite characters. Prune juice cookie.

Y/n: "Prune, Juice Cookie! I, um... how long have you been there?" He chuckles.

Prune juice cookie: "Long enough to see an amateur fail at making a potion for the first time." You were blushing in embarrassment. You couldn't believe he was standing there the whole time. He walks up to you. "Let me guess, you were trying to make a regeneration potion. But, you used too many pop rocks, which it exploded in the process."

Y/n: "Oh.." You were blushing a lot. "Um, can you... help me?" He blushes a little.

Prune juice cookie: "Sure." He's helping you make the regeneration potion. Some time passed, and the regeneration potion was done.

Y/n: "I can't believe making potions was this hard ." You give prune Juice Cookie a smile. "Thank you for helping me."

Prune juice cookie: "Oh, you're welcome." You then spend some time with prune Juice Cookie making potions and chatting.

Y/n: "It's getting late, I should probably go now. But, it was really fun. Thanks for teaching me about potions." He smiled and nodes.

Prune juice cookie: "No problem." You then thank the Parfaedia Principal for the magic lesson, as well as prune Juice Cookie for teaching you about potions. And just like that, you left the Parfaedia academy and went to the apartment building. You go to your room and take off the clothes. You disied to use water magic to clean your body. After drying your body with air magic, you change into a nightgown and look through the shop.

You found a recipe for strawberry pancakes, so you buy the ingredients and start making the strawberry pancakes. And just like that, the strawberry pancakes were done. You take a bit, and it tastes delicious.

Y/n: 'Yummy!' You thought. You then brush your teeth and head to bed. 'Who knew that magic and potions were this difficult, but it's a lot of fun too.' You thought. Then you drift off to sleep, hoping to get stronger than before. So you can help get you, your classmates, and your teacher back home to the human world, earth.