ch4

You wake up as usual and dressed and to your next academy for training. You disied to go to the Crème Knights academy.

Y/n: 'This should be a good place to start close combat training.' You enter the academy, and you admittedly go to the training room. You look through the door to the 2 of your favorite characters, Kouign-Amann cookie. "She's so pretty." You whisper to yourself.

"And she is strong too."

You jumped in surprise and turned around to who it was. It was the Crème Knights Preceptor.

Y/n: "Um, hi.." This was awkward.

Crème Knights Preceptor: "I see you came to train in combat, I presume?" You node. "Good. Follow me, I shall train you to be the best Knight you can be." You train with the Crème Knights Preceptor in combat. That is until.

"May I spar with instead?"

You turn into see who it is.

Y/n: "Kouign-Amann cookie!? What are you doing here!" She giggles.

Kouign-Amann cookie: "Simple, I want to spar with you." You smile at her. She blushed a little. The two of you fight. You then won the battle. "Not bad for your first time in a fight." You shack her hand.

Y/n: "Yeah, same here." The 2 of you chat and train as time goes by. "I should be going now. Thanks for a great battle."

Kouign-Amann cookie: "You're welcome." You also thank the Crème Knights Preceptor for the teachings. You go back to your apartment and change into your nightgown and lay down on the bed.

Y/n: "Man, that was tough. But fun as well. No matter what, I have to get stronger to protect my classmates and my teacher so we can go back home." You then fell asleep again. But, you wonder. what brought you and your classmates and teacher here.