Reaction 1

Please leave some detailed reviews and constructive criticism guys. It really helps me in motivation and fires me up to update much faster!!

And now onto the Chapter!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Armin opened the first page and began reading.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was complete darkness. A Dark Void devoid of anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's happening? Why is it dark?" Sasha wandered squinting her eyes, as she looked at the dark screen.

"We would know what is happening if you stop interrupting, Potato girl" Ymir spoke bluntly causing the cadets to laugh.

"I am terribly sorry" Sasha apologized flushing in embarrassment.

"Stop with that formal tone would you" Ymir sighed annoyed, as Armin continued.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So we are finally dead, huh?" A 16 Year Old Raven haired boy asked casually, like death means very little to him. The boy was very handsome, with beautiful Golden Eyes like twin stars. His beautiful face looked like it was carved by Goddess Meloetta herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls amongst the audience blushed seeing the handsome boy.

"He is.....is..so pretty" Mina muttered.

"He is" Krista gulped blushing.

Even Ymir and Annie had to admit the boy is handso.....no not handsome. He is beautiful. They felt like someone had opened a cage of butterflies in their stomach.

"His eyes are like stars" Sasha muttered feeling herself getting lost in those blazing eyes.

Jean bit his lip feeling a little jealous at the attention this new guy is receiving.

"What's the big deal?!" Jean huffed causing Eren to smirk.

"What's the matter Jean?" Eren said, his voice sly "Are you feeling jealous?". Jean reddened in anger but bit his lip not wanting to embarrass himself in front of so many, especially someone like Erwin.

"Behold the Hero who was promised" Arceus said "My Chosen One! Ashura".

"So he is your hero huh?!" Levi muttered a little distasteful "He is just a kid. How is he going to change our destiny?"

Mew just smiled but didn't say anything, knowing that Levi will soon eat those words.

"Who is Meloetta?" Petra asked, her eyes still on Ash's face, especially his beautiful eyes, which caused her heart to flutter.

"Meloetta is the Goddess of Art and Songs" Mew explained causing Petra to nod.

"But I don't understand" Marco began a little confused "Why is he saying that he is dead? He is still alive and well?!"

"That's a bit confusing" Erwin said looking at Mew "Will you enlight us?"

"You will know soon enough" Mew commented pointing at Armin to resume his reading.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I don't know, partner] Chirped a chubby yellow Mouse with Red cheeks and lightning bolt shaped tail.