Some Information

"I did didn't I?" Mew sighed "Tell me what you want to know?".

"What is Aura?" Erwin asked. The Veterans, especially Hange and Pixis too straightened up to listen while others too looked interested, especially the Warriors.

"Aura is the life force that binds all living beings across the Universe. It is a spiritual force which binds all life" Mew explained.

"So all living beings have that?" Hange asked excitedly "Even the Titans"

"Kind off......" Mew shrugged "But they have such miniscule amount of Aura that it is barely noticeable like a fiery spark that doesn't even last a second"

"So I am guessing that Aura Guardians are those who can control Aura?" Pixis asked curious.

"Yes" Mew nodded "But it takes bone breaking and soul shattering trainings to do that. You have to have a powerful body, mental strength and a strong Soul to even achieve that. Otherwise using Aura would kill you"

"So just like our ODM gear training" Petra asked knowing how hard it is. Atleast 60℅ recruits couldn't survive their first year of training due to low willpower and injuries sustained, especially during the maneuver testing.

"Your training is actually a child's play compared to what Aura Guardians go through. And I don't mean any disrespect" Mew said causing the others to frown "Aura Guardians not only have to do Physical but also mental and soul training which is the real deal"

"Mental and Soul training? What are those?" Mike asked confused.

"It would be revealed later" Many groaned at that.

"Come on" Connie whined "Can't you just give us a hint"

Armin raised his hand "Lady Mew" He began catching the attention of the Legendary as well as others "You said that all living beings had Aura, right?" Mew nodded "So does that me.......we have Aura too?"

The others had their eyes widened as excitement bubbled at their hearts at the thought of learning Aura.

"This power would be revolutionary" Erwin thought his mind replaying on how Ash defeated the Titan so easily. With this power Humanity's victory is all but assured.

The thought of someone as powerful as Levi using Aura filled his mind with excitement.

"We would crush the Titans with Aura" Eren thought clenching his fists. Though felt a little sad knowing he couldn't learn it as he is already dead in the future. But still his friends learning it will give them a huge boon.

The Warriors felt dread at the thought of Soldiers of Paradis learning Aura alongside their ODM gears.

"Maybe we can learn Aura too" Annie thought.

"And once we have learned it, we can bring the knowledge back to Marley" Berthold though grimly.

"Are we all thinking the same thing?" Reiner looked at his fellow Warriors, who discretly nodded.

However Mew dashed all their hopes.

"Unfortunately no you can't" Mew words caused others to look shocked and disappointed.

"But why not??" Hitch looked disappointed.

"You said all living beings had Aura" Reiner said in confusion.

"I did say that" Mew nodded "But your Auras are so miniscule that most won't even notice it"

"So that means people of Ash's World have much higher Aura than ours" Levi asked theoretically. 

"Yes. If we compare Average humans from your World and Ash's then it would be like comparing a small spark to a bonfire" Mew nodded at Levi's words.

The others contemplared the words, with some like the 104th being dissatisfied and disappointed, especially Eren (who wants to kill all Titans), Mikasa (who wants to protect Eren) and Marco (who wants to use the power to help everyone).

Others like Erwin and Hange too looked disappointed. Erwin because a power just became unavailable to them and Hange because she wanted to do some tests with Aura.

"Well we still have Ash with us" Hange thought "But would he agree on the experiments"

The Warriors looked releaved at the thought of Paradis not getting a new weapon.

"I want to ask another question" This time it was Mike who raised the hand, causing the Veterans to look surprised at seeing the always calm and composed Mike raising his hand.

"Ask away" Mew nodded.

"Previous chapter, Ash said that a child from his World can take an Attack that is stronger than a Cannon Ball. Is he speaking the truth?" Mike said causing other's eyes to widen. They had forgotten that after the fiasco with Eren's death and Mina's rescue.

Mike didn't like Ash dismissing the Titans as weak. He has lost many friends in their jaws, men he knew since the Cadet Corps.

"Well it's the Truth" Mew said a little sheepish "Let's just say that a random 5 year Old from Ash's World can kill Levi with a small punch"

All of them are shocked into silence. Their jaws hanging open at the thought of Humanity's strongest being killed by a random 5 year Old.

Levi was emotionless as ever but even he felt a little overwhelmed hearing this. While he doesn't have much pride, he still values his capabilities on keeping his men alive. And to hear he would be massacred by a 5 year old is a blow to that.

"You must be joking right?!" Petra gawked. She had seen her Captain fight and how he effortlessly killed the Titans, even though she knew that he had never gone full force in a fight.

"Tch......Why would she joke? She is a goddess" Levi grunted.

Erwin pursed his lips. To think his strongest Soldier would be killed by a 5 year Old.

"I assume it has something to do with their high Aura?" Armin guessed, having recovered from his shock.

"You are correct young Armin" Mew nodded "Aura is one of the reason"

"So Aura strengthens the body and makes it highly durable" Hange's eyes shone "I can't wait to do the experiments" Her glasses glinted madly, as Levi looked at her.

"Four Eyes, whatever plan you are cooking in that brain of yours, I hope it doesn't involve dissection" Hange pouted at Levi's words muttering "Emo" under her breathe causing Petra to giggle.

"So any more question?" Mew asked causing Erwin to shook his head. They know enough for now.

"Good then the story would resume" Mew said "And just for your benifit. I would add snippets about Ash's World from the next chapter"

"That would be nice to hear" Eren smiled wanting to know about this new World.

"Good! Who will read now?" Armin raised his hand immediately.

"I will love to" The blonde immediately grabbed the book, causing Jean to frown.

"Lost another chance" He grumbled though he relented quickly. Armin is a good friend unlike the suicidal blockhead.

Armin turned the next page and began reading.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it. Sorry for the short chapter. But the truth is I was extremely busy yesterday because of my Birthday then today because of Tution. 

Next chapter would be the reaction to chapter 2.