Reaction:- 2

"Wait" Mew interrupted suddenly before Sasha could begin reading.

"What is it?" The Hunter girl asked, as confused as the others.

"Before you start, I just want to include four more people" The others looked curious who those four are. Mew's eyes glowed blue and in a flash of light four individuals appeared.

"Whoa!!" Exclaimed a beautiful girl of average height with a slim build. She has a beautiful oval face accented by her large light green eyes with long eyelashes and thin eyebrows. She has chin length champagne, wavy, shaggy hair with a clump of bangs hanging around her forehead. She is wearing the standardized Military Police Uniform.

"Where am I?" A tall and well-built man said quietly. He has short blonde hair which parted down the middle, with a dark mustache and beard that fits his angular face. He has light brown eyes which wore a calm serious expression. He was wearing the standardized Scout Regiment Uniform minus his Cloak.

"What in the Walls?" Said a beautiful spectacled girl with blue eyes and short greyish White hair. She is of average build and is wearing the Uniform of Garrison Regiment.

"Looks like Anka was right, I am getting drunk" Said a middle aged bald man with a structured build. He had gold eyes and a distinguished grey mustache, with light skin and notable wrinkles under and around his eyes. He is wearing the standardized Uniform of Garrison Regiment with his bolo tie and a badge representing his position as the Commander. In his hand was a bottle of Wine, which he clutched tightly preparing to use it as a Weapon if necessary.

"Commander Pixis?" Erwin said a little suprised but controlled himself quickly. After all Pixis is the most powerful man, right after the King and Premier Dhalis Zachary. So it's only logical that he would be called here to be shown the future.

"Erwin you're here?" Pixis looked around noticing prominent members of the Scout Regiment. His eyes then fell on the spcetacled Garrison Soldier and he asked "Rico you are here too? Please tell me I am not drunk"

"You have a Wine Bottle in your hands. You are the Commander of the Garrison. Act like it!" Rico wanted to yell at her Commander but didn't dare to in front of the members of other Regiments.

"Well I wouldn't be sure if you are drunk or not" Erwin said drily, pointing at the Bottle in Pixis's hand.

"Haha! It's good to see that your time as Commander hasn't dulled your humour, Erwin" Pixis gave a booming grandfatherly laugh that can immediately put someone in ease. He then finally noticed the prominent members of Cadet Corps were present too "Ay you all are here too? It's good to see you all again, especially you two Sasha Braus and Jean Kirstein"

"You know them?" Erwin rose an eye brow. It's not common for Commanders to know their men, before their graduation and selection.

"Well they did participate in a cooking competition. Both of their cooking was delicious" The mentioned two looked embarrassed a little at the praise.

"Mike" Hange and Petra greeted the Section Commander who looked back at them.

"So you all are here" Mike said sniffing as a sweet smell hit his senses "What's this? It smells sweet"

"Well thank you for sniffing me and calling me sweet" Mew giggled causing the new arrivals to turn to look at the goddess.

"Whoa!" The New Girl eyes widened "Who is this cute furball?" The others eyes widened at that.

"Careful. She is a Goddess" Annie commented before the girl can say anything stupid.

"A Goddess?!" The girl along with Rico, Mike and Pixis looked surprised.