Chapter 12| Good Time

A wide smile was plastered on his lips as he took your hand and led you to the dance floor

A wide smile was plastered on his lips as he took your hand and led you to the dance floor. Sunghoon wrapped one arm around your waist as you rested your palm on his chest.

He spun you around and you both swayed to the music, smiling at each other. Suddenly your eyes fell on someone familiar. It was Heeseung, dancing with another girl whom you did not know.

"Is that Heeseung?" You spoke before realising. Sunghoon nodded after glancing at his direction. "Didn't expect him to actually bring a girl here." You abruptly looked at him. "You didn't invite her?"

He shook his head. "Never even saw her before." You felt dizzy at his response. You had never seen Heeseung bring any date to a party. He would always hook up with some girl he met in the venue.

You meakly smiled at him. "Should we take a break? I honestly don't feel good." Sunghoon worriedly gazed at you. "Of course. Go and sit at the bar. I will get you a drink."

You nodded at him as he let you go. You took one last look at Heeseung who was smiling brightly at his date with his hand gripping the side of her waist. You shook your head, before taking a seat.

So much to stay unbothered by him.

You got a drink for yourself since Sunghoon was late getting busy with a different girl. You tried to gulp it down in one shot but failed to do so, scrunching your face and placed the rest of the drink on the counter.

"That's my favourite colour you are wearing, miss." You turned behind, hearing the voice which was the cause of your smile yet agony.

"Oh, it's just you," Heeseung said, sitting down on the chair next to you.

He had actually seen you from behind while dancing with his date and had approached you thinking you were someone else.

"Have some shame, Lee Heeseung, you came here at this party with some other girl and already flirting with another girl," you taunted him, looking forward, being offended at the fact that he approached you being mistaken.

"Words spread faster than expected," he said, snorting, "But no can do. I move on from a girl as soon as things get boring so—"

"Wow," you exclaimed, clapping, "That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard."

"Why?" Heeseung cocked one eyebrow. "Is the kitten not having a good time?" You stared at the male, being taken aback by his words.

He did the same since he had gotten some alcohol in his system as well.

Heeseung placed one hand on your thigh and you permitted him to do so.

"Should I help you to have a good time, Y/n?"

_________

Vote for the chapter please!